The Anti-QQ Galio Alliance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wankeroo

10-07-2010

I have found Galio to be easy mode since I first played him. His ULT is not the problem. It's his Q and E. They hurt for too much without any AP. I think he needs to be tweaked to be more reliant on AP for these two skills. Right now you can smoke entire creep spawns/waves with just a Q+E and have barely any AP at all.

His ranged farming capabilities are extremely high so he can really push a lane.

Mantheon

10-07-2010

+1 to fighting the QQ preemptively.

Thunderbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

The threads people are making are joke threads (I think :S) Since his now the top of tier 1 on elementz list

Montegomery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

One of the reasons, though not the only reason, why Galio has gone up in importance is Kog'maw. Galio just happens to be the best tank to counter Kog'maw because his focus on resistance is perfect for mitigating damage from Bio-arcane Barrage and Madred's. This focus incidentally makes him strong against most active abilities of other champions, with a few exceptions.

At the same time, melee carries have faded from the spotlight. While ranged AD carries are still present and strong they tend to not focus on lifesteal and instead on simply being unreachable. While Galio can be threatened by their damage, he's equally threatening with his ranged harass and his ultimate. When melee carries were still highly favored, prior to the tanky metagame, Galio was less effective.

simPp

10-07-2010

They should just nerf everyone, take away every ability and passive, give everyone the same base damage, health, armor, etc. And let it be the battle of the auto attacks. Then maybe we can get rid of these ****ty "tier lists" and everyone can stop QQ'ing about the people who QQ about OP champs. QQ

svartingr

10-07-2010

The QQing has begun.

Enigma4you

10-07-2010

It's pretty funny actually. When Galio came out, everyone thought he would be OP in theory, but said he was UP in practice because you could walk out of his ult with merc treads and because they said he was boring.

Then the WCG games come around and suddenly X summoner spell, X champion is OP and must be tier 1 because it as used.

Galio is fine where he is.