The Anti-QQ Galio Alliance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suru

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude1234 View Post
Maybe I don't visit the forums enough, but I have never seen a thread qq about how op he is.
I visit often, and I have never seen one, so I made one.

CRAYAWNZ

10-07-2010

I remember when people used to talk about how subpar a champion Galio was.

vVv Unverclopt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

I think Riot should just nerf every champ just so people would stfu about OP champs for once, this **** hurts my balls and also Galio is amazing..

Mowarth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Galio is one of the champions I actually regret not buying for RP, I mean he's perfect, a tank with good CS abillities, good poke and one **** of an ultimate, I love him, everything about him is cool and I think the designer team have to work hard to get a champion as flawless as Galio, he's not bad either, I'd compare him to Nasus in balance-ways, I mean he's awesome!

Galio <3

Rodimus Prime

10-07-2010

I have played Galio on a regular basis since release. He is not overpowered, but he does take skill to use to his fullest. Even at that full potential he allows a coordinated team to win, he does not have any carry capacity though. Honestly, I was shocked to see how rarely Galio's ultimate was countered in the WCG matches. I'm dead middle elo, and I have my ultimate interrupted regularly by other mid elo players. Xin Zhao and Garen are particularly notorious for this, as they can simply prime the silence/ knockup and wait for the inevitable initiation.

T8mNEiLGTw

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun fu panda View Post
Kinda hard to have an anti-QQ alliance when there's no QQ.
It's already working !!!

Butt3r

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by svartingr View Post
Let's save our favorite gargoyle from going the way of...

95% of the champions at the top of tier one.

Gogogogo.

(Because really, he's not overpowered in any way.)
I mean he's similar to tristana in that people have to have skill to play him. In my opinion a champion is not OP if you have to work your ass off to play well with them. Champs who get nerfed are nerfed because they are automatically a powerful champ and you don't have to be a high skill level to beat someone. If you are a higher skill level than me you deserve to win.

Gallahan

10-07-2010

I'm depressed I'll never be able to play him again

Gallahan

10-07-2010

I hate how Elementz is the guide as to which champs get nerfed. He says there's an OP champ, Galio, 90% likely to be nerfed next patch, probably his heal... Riot hates heals.

RedOnesGoFasta

10-07-2010

Doubt he gets nerfed. He's a great tank but lacks the ability to initiate. He can't force a team fight the way Amumu can.