Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Anti-QQ Galio Alliance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suru

10-07-2010

Quote:
Cooldude1234:
Maybe I don't visit the forums enough, but I have never seen a thread qq about how op he is.

I visit often, and I have never seen one, so I made one.

CRAYAWNZ

10-07-2010

I remember when people used to talk about how subpar a champion Galio was.

vVv Unverclopt

10-07-2010

I think Riot should just nerf every champ just so people would stfu about OP champs for once, this **** hurts my balls and also Galio is amazing..

Mowarth

10-07-2010

Galio is one of the champions I actually regret not buying for RP, I mean he's perfect, a tank with good CS abillities, good poke and one **** of an ultimate, I love him, everything about him is cool and I think the designer team have to work hard to get a champion as flawless as Galio, he's not bad either, I'd compare him to Nasus in balance-ways, I mean he's awesome!

Galio <3

Rodimus Prime

10-07-2010

I have played Galio on a regular basis since release. He is not overpowered, but he does take skill to use to his fullest. Even at that full potential he allows a coordinated team to win, he does not have any carry capacity though. Honestly, I was shocked to see how rarely Galio's ultimate was countered in the WCG matches. I'm dead middle elo, and I have my ultimate interrupted regularly by other mid elo players. Xin Zhao and Garen are particularly notorious for this, as they can simply prime the silence/ knockup and wait for the inevitable initiation.

T8mNEiLGTw

Recruiter

10-07-2010

Quote:
gun fu panda:
Kinda hard to have an anti-QQ alliance when there's no QQ.

It's already working !!!

Butt3r

10-07-2010

Quote:
svartingr:
Let's save our favorite gargoyle from going the way of...

95% of the champions at the top of tier one.

Gogogogo.

(Because really, he's not overpowered in any way.)

I mean he's similar to tristana in that people have to have skill to play him. In my opinion a champion is not OP if you have to work your ass off to play well with them. Champs who get nerfed are nerfed because they are automatically a powerful champ and you don't have to be a high skill level to beat someone. If you are a higher skill level than me you deserve to win.

Gallahan

10-07-2010

I'm depressed I'll never be able to play him again

Gallahan

10-07-2010

I hate how Elementz is the guide as to which champs get nerfed. He says there's an OP champ, Galio, 90% likely to be nerfed next patch, probably his heal... Riot hates heals.

RedOnesGoFasta

10-07-2010

Doubt he gets nerfed. He's a great tank but lacks the ability to initiate. He can't force a team fight the way Amumu can.