worst community ever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blaze903

11-17-2012

this game sucks............... i get troll every game i am ****ing 25/7 in a game that i still lose cause my team cannot ever ****ing listen. all they do is tower hug and feed and go afk. i get a ezreal all game saying he is in purple team he colorblind and cant play so he is level 1 15 min into the game... all the team wants is feed and get kills you dont win by that.... riot need to make a system where we can kick people and replace them.......or hell just kick them i rather do 4vs5 then intentionally feeder.... 3 game in a row 2 people argue about going mid and then one goes tower dive and give first bloood and laughsss. then they dont surrender and the enemy team wont report them cause there ratio isnt that bad???? WTF is reporting them going to do they will keep trolling i have reported people everyday nothing ever happens to troll i still see them every dayevery game. one game without troll is a blesssing!!!!!!!!!!

Alanja

11-17-2012

Sorry that you have such bad experiences.

Take a break maybe after you have had such a game to avoid playing with the same kind of people again?
Or try to talk to them (if possible).

LittleDi

11-17-2012

You're level 9. Some people take 15-20 levels to learn the basics. Some never do. It gets easier when you get to 30 to get decent team members.

latrop

11-17-2012

25/7 when 24/7 just isn't enough.

Mecha Whitebeard

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
You're level 9. Some people take 15-20 levels to learn the basics. Some never do. It gets easier when you get to 30 to get decent team members.
It gets harder and they threaten to ban you over the silliest reasons.

Loversknot

11-17-2012

Could be worse... at 30, I've played with people who completely ignore you when you set up kills for them, allowing the enemy to kill you, or people who stand there typing to talk sh!t to the enemy cause they got away or beat them 1v1 or something, then get ganked and killed.

blaze903

11-17-2012

yep i am 19/8 trying to win a game but my whole team refuse to play. game starts every on my team feeding ofcourse whats new. i won top so they make me do 2vs1 i still own. vlad mid is just feeding mid non stop........ cait and nunu bot just terrible feeding like crazy. riven laning top with me for 5 min then just started romaing. later im dominating i do 3vs5 kill 3 rest go back top heal. my whole team with full health is just jungle im signallling like crazy to get towers but they wont push. there team come taking baron i tell my team to come no one comes. i tell riven he need to tank but he says we need to defend and tower hug the inner towers when we still got the outer tower with fill health. there team builds ap resis and basically cait jsut sucks sooo bad that no ad damage and GG.... seriously if you wana tower hug go play against bots i wanna win this game. that the only reason i play this game. i dont play it for fun i play to win. i really dont know what i can say to my team to make them try harder or atleast not troll.
Also please riot stop banning people or just ban there IP or make a rule when someone cant make more than 1 account or they be banned forever. all i get is TROLLS who are mad and say its smurf and quit leave or feed.....

LittleDi

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze903 View Post
yep i am 19/8 trying to win a game but my whole team refuse to play. game starts every on my team feeding ofcourse whats new. i won top so they make me do 2vs1 i still own. vlad mid is just feeding mid non stop........ cait and nunu bot just terrible feeding like crazy. riven laning top with me for 5 min then just started romaing. later im dominating i do 3vs5 kill 3 rest go back top heal. my whole team with full health is just jungle im signallling like crazy to get towers but they wont push. there team come taking baron i tell my team to come no one comes. i tell riven he need to tank but he says we need to defend and tower hug the inner towers when we still got the outer tower with fill health. there team builds ap resis and basically cait jsut sucks sooo bad that no ad damage and GG.... seriously if you wana tower hug go play against bots i wanna win this game. that the only reason i play this game. i dont play it for fun i play to win. i really dont know what i can say to my team to make them try harder or atleast not troll.
Also please riot stop banning people or just ban there IP or make a rule when someone cant make more than 1 account or they be banned forever. all i get is TROLLS who are mad and say its smurf and quit leave or feed.....
1: Feeding isn't equal to dying once or twice.
2: Tell them the next time that the objectives are the towers and the inhibitors, not just to kill the enemy team.
3: I've seen worse in vs bots than this.
4: IP bans are useless, and smurfing is rampant as it's hard to tell if someone is actually using both accounts or not.
5: You'll get better chances at 30 to enjoy the match.

vulgarwolf

11-18-2012

how do you know nothing has happened to the report.

It seems you are taking teh game a bit too serious, you need to relax, may i suggest meditation or speaking to a priest

LittleDi

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulgarwolf View Post
how do you know nothing has happened to the report.

It seems you are taking teh game a bit too serious, you need to relax, may i suggest meditation or speaking to a priest
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/32268725#history
Research.

the op went 16/18/9
the "vlad" went 8/8/3
The cait had infinity/bloodthister. 4/8/12
riven went 10/4/7
And the nunu went 1/9/9 tank build