[Video] Swain Tutorial

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redmercy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Hey guys so I have finally made a Swain tutorial after playing many games with him and finally understanding how he works and what items seem to benefit him nicely. Please check out my video and tell me what you think!

I have seen a lot of posts about how bad this hero is and not very useful etc, hopefully I can maybe change that around a bit as I find him a very good hero if used properly.

Dont forget to watch in HD (720p) and sub to me if you enjoyed it! If you have time please check out my other tutorials along with my series called Ranked Struggles! Thx and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3XYDhRy8Qw

Gaericon

10-07-2010

you build swain like a dps caster, but he's better built as a tank/disabler. try my How to Swain guide.

Redmercy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

well ryalis is the only item i really need to buff up my hp, the rest i get ap because not only does that give me more dmg but it lets me be more tanky because my ulti will be leechin that much more life