1150 -1200 + Elo tips for me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beats By YaoMing

11-17-2012

Any tips are fine

I play all roles, mainly support.

Nerchio

11-17-2012

just don't play more u will find troll everywhere at that elo

Fartonmydee

11-17-2012

Get better noob.

xBud

Recruiter

11-17-2012

Click <start>
<control panel>
<uninstall a program>
<league of legends>
<uninstall>

Mac instructions will posted shortly U ****ING NOOB

mdiaz28

11-17-2012

Well this forum isn't thread already looks like its going to be unhelpful.

leopahrd

11-17-2012

play different characters every game, you will learn a lot more that way.

HlERO

11-17-2012

Learn to use your minimap efficiently. 1100-1200 elo is not about how much you can cs but how often you can help your teammates. Team that is most organized and reacts fastest, wins. (generally speaking)

Experience: Im in the 1200s. HEHE

Fanae

11-17-2012

Warding wins games, people at that elo don't use wards as much as it should be, try and make a standard to always have enough to buy one ward when you b, also calling mias and paying attention to mini map is key, I have seen people gain elo a lot with one trick ponys by only playing one champ and gaining a ton of elo from it, I hit 1750 last season in solo q and jumped 200 elo in two days by playing only ap nidalee mid, find a champ that your good with and that you enjoy playing and master it and only play it in ranked. Another way is to always ask for mid or top lane and ask to switch with someone lower than u in the picks/bans, this way you counter your lane and you should win your lane and snowball and win the game, if you're getting camped again remember to buy wards, people at that elo don't buy early oracles so you can consider yourself safe from that, by buying 1 ward and baiting it properly, you can waste 30sec-1min time if the jungler which is huge because they need that successful gank after staying there so long. Hope this helps!

Lord Solar Bear

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanae View Post
I have seen people gain elo a lot with one trick ponys by only playing one champ and gaining a ton of elo from it, I hit 1750 last season in solo q and jumped 200 elo in two days by playing only ap nidalee mid, find a champ that your good with and that you enjoy playing and master it and only play it in ranked.
Absolutely right. I have a pretty sucky ELO myself, and I dug myself into that hole in a variety of ways. One of them was playing champions I knew how to play well but I wasn't amazing at (example being Udyr and Gangplank.) In this season I am going to turn into a bit of a one trick pony for solo queue stuff so I can be a master at one thing, then worry about depth later.
Thank you for posting this question btw, it was on my mind this weekend too.

Lord Solar Bear

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopahrd View Post
play different characters every game, you will learn a lot more that way.
For NORMAL games. I disagree for ranked, you need to play a champion that goes beyond just being good at them. An example that happened with me is Viktor. I won't talk about the stats I got with him the first game I played him, (they were fantastic) but he's a champion that I am not only good with, I love him to pieces.
Join ze glorious revolution comrade.