Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Fix the matchmaking system.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dane Belthound

Season 2:

My record 5 wins above .500
My friends record: 12 wins above .500

My Elo: 1040
My Friends Elo: 2080

My record: 7:3
My friends record: 7:3
My Elo: 1251
My friends Elo: 1339

Keep in mind I won my first 5 games in a row.

I just finished a game 2 days ago that I won. I got 14 elo.
I lost a game. I lost 42 Elo.
I win a game. I get 38 elo.

I should NEVER be in a game where I am getting 14 ELO when the average game is yielding 38-45 at that point. Just like last season when I was in the normal ELO gains.loss range where you were supposed to get between 10-14 elo per win or loss. I probably played 20 or so games where I won and got 6 elo. THAT SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING.

There needs to be consistency. I would rather wait an extra 4-5 minutes for a game than be put in a game that will either yield me **** for elo or hammer me on a loss. Because I am sorry, even if I am in a game with people at lower ELO than me, it doesn't mean their team is less skilled (plenty of smurfs, and people who were just unlucky), doesn't mean I won't have an afk, a dc, or a troll. Doesn't mean my team will have the chemistry necessary to win.

I am tired of winning games, getting **** for elo, then losing twice as much ELO in one loss. Stick me in the waiting phase for a longer period of time and get me fair matchups.