Add Tenacity Runes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlazzedTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Tenacity is a great stat,
you should add tenacity runes

The SHP

11-30-2012

this thread kinda loses all credibility in the second line. You know, where you say that tenacity affects WW's ult or Malz's ult

BlazzedTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Tenacity_(stat)

^^^ This is for information incase you don't understand how tenacity works
Their are other tenacity items as you will see.
But the point is they don't stack. So at max you can get 35% reduction.
I would like to see this cap moved to like 45-50% reduction to CC. (Via runes or maybe masteries)

The SHP

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazzedTroll View Post
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Tenacity_(stat)

^^^ This is for information incase you don't understand how tenacity works
Their are other tenacity items as you will see.
But the point is they don't stack. So at max you can get 35% reduction.
I would like to see this cap moved to like 45-50% reduction to CC. (Via runes or maybe masteries)
tenacity doesn't affect suppression (malz's ult, ww's ult). I'm not the one that doesn't understand how tenacity works.

I'm all for being able to stack tenacity higher, it's something i've brought up in the past (since tenacity is currently only on dead-end mid-tier items, it would mean making a legitimately big sacrifice to the rest of your build to pick up multiple sources and therefore would not be particularly abuse-able... only really worthwhile against high-cc teams). But claiming you need it to counter WW's ult and Malz's ult is just shows a fundamental lack of understanding the system.

FinalHP

11-30-2012

I hope all these tenacity treads go away when the scimitar comes out, and people realize there is an item called QSS.

BlazzedTroll

11-30-2012

BlazzedTroll

11-30-2012

YattaRX8

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazzedTroll View Post
Wow want to hop off my dick ******. That comment wasn't even directed at you. Butthurt much? Grow up.
Look in the mirror lately?

Rinto

11-30-2012

I'll second this. Except tenacity doesn't stack (or at least it isn't meant to in its natural state). They would have to say "gives ___ additional tenacity."

Also, if you are having trouble with warwick and the like just buy quicksilver sash. It is a legitimate item that shuts down champs like him really well. Particularly once season 3 rolls around and it actually builds into something.

Norwazy

Recruiter

11-30-2012

Tenacity DOES stack. However, we only have a UNIQUE PASSIVE of 35% Tenacity. The items do not stack, as they all grant you the same passive. However, Irelia's passive stacks with it in a multiplicative manner. New masteries coming out will also have ways to give Tenacity.

Runes are kind of a dumb idea, easily beat out by the yellow armor slot it would take up or the AD / MS / AP quint slot it would take. It would be like the lifesteal runes, they are just bad.