Petition to remove all 450IP Champions from shop.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taco the Dragon

11-18-2012

Maybe allow new Summoners about... 900IP to buy two of their champions.

Call Me Tek

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco the Dragon View Post
Maybe allow new Summoners about... 900IP to buy two of their champions.
That leaks IP into RP conversions- they could just buy a 6300 champion sooner.

You must give the champions for work, otherwise it doesn't profit Riot.

Taco the Dragon

11-18-2012

So? If I was a new player I would just get two 450 champions. You would have to have played the game alot to save the influence points. IMO I'm thinking the of the new people, not the experianced people.

Atheology

11-18-2012

Honestly not opposed to this idea.

Or alternatively, just not including 450 IP champs on the free-week rotation considering everyone has either bought them or can buy them easily after a few matches. I kind of marvel that I haven't bought them all yet, but it's partially because I hate Annie and Nunu, and that at least one of them is always free.

Quilna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Awesomenauts does this. Good Idea.

Weegee7

11-18-2012

If this happened I might be worried for any new player who wants to play Nunu or Garen. Honor probably won't be as easy to get in lower levels.

Snes C

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribblegoggles View Post
this is actually a decent idea, that way newer players can have a champ for every role, right out of the gate.
They can't do that already? Really, between the low cost and their inclusion in the free week rotation, it's not hard to get one of every champion type as it is.

Dulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

This is a good idea, but I don't like the "Win X games vs. AI" achievement requirements.

I say just give the champions to players as they level up. No need to force players to play those boring AI games.

Call Me Tek

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulu View Post
This is a good idea, but I don't like the "Win X games vs. AI" achievement requirements.

I say just give the champions to players as they level up. No need to force players to play those boring AI games.
Would you rather play your first couple games against smurfs go 0-6 and get reported for " intentionally feeding " because you are new- and then having the tribunal ban you because it is the best system es #1 numero uno?

Or

be forced to play against bots to atleast figure out how to right click.

JesusPwns0926

11-18-2012

Bump for one of the few good ideas coming from GD