Petition to remove all 450IP Champions from shop.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

I like the idea, but I think there needs to be more tutorials. At least two more.
One for jungling. One for practicing last-hitting.

We shouldn't have to go through an entire game to practice one aspect we feel needs work, especially the two mentioned above.

There should be mini-games in the PvP.Net to let us work on specific stuff before going back into full games.

Toxinia

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kise View Post
then why do you play bots so much?
For a quick, easy, guaranteed first win since I've been busy with other things recently.

Shawk

11-18-2012

I'm too lazy to make a confession bear meme. But once I bought Yi with the Christmas RP

Back in the level 18s he dunked to hard to not be an insta-buy.

Drozzi

11-18-2012

Don't like it, I think it would be better off if everyone just started with the 450ip champs, because even with your idea you still have to grind for a champion, you just don't get to choose which one you want now, and then there's a chance you won't even get one for a while if you're basing it on getting "teamwork" or "honorable opponent"

Knight of Dusk

11-18-2012

"Very yes."

Call Me Tek

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drozzi View Post
Don't like it, I think it would be better off if everyone just started with the 450ip champs, because even with your idea you still have to grind for a champion, you just don't get to choose which one you want now, and then there's a chance you won't even get one for a while if you're basing it on getting "teamwork" or "honorable opponent"
There is a reason I do not work for Riot! My ideas aren't always 100% thought out! Yes you are in-fact correct about the honorable opponent and teamwork!

But, see it this way! This could be a start of a very good thing!

Thank you for your criticism!

Call Me Tek

11-18-2012

riot pls.

Elsaliss

11-18-2012

These could go in the achievement tab so new players can keep track of the champions they've earned.

Call Me Tek

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Warden View Post
These could go in the achievement tab so new players can keep track of the champions they've earned.
achievements soon tm

Call Me Tek

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verandriel View Post
Horrible idea: if everyone gets the same champions in the same order, then it's kinda pointless as you won't get to play those champions (imagine everyone wanting to play Ashe at lv1). I say they should just make all the 450 IP champions free for everyone.
Except for the fact that the new champion rotation would have 1-3 more champions that aren't 450 and would have more opportunity.

did you even think before saying this? :3