Petition to remove all 450IP Champions from shop.

12345612 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1 ham 1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

great idea bump for red, maybe different achievements. some of the suggested ones look sort of annoying to complete

Noxian Zell

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call Me Tek View Post
No this is not- a remove the Soraka thread-

This is a petition to stop 450ip free champion rotations every single freakin week!

You want to know something Riot?

If you want new players to experience champions like Ashe and Annie and other 450ip champions, you should just reward them for leveling!

Level 1; Complete the tutorial with Ashe
Achievement get!
You have Unlocked Ashe!

Level 2; Complete the Summoner's Rift Co-Op VS Ai in Novice Difficulty!
Achievement get!
You have unlocked Soraka!

Level 3; Complete the Summoner's Rift Co-Op VS Ai on Novice Difficulty 10 times!
Achievement get!
You have unlocked Sivir

Level 4; Complete Summoner's Rift Co-Op VS Ai on Intermediate Difficulty!
Achievement get!
You have unlocked Annie!

Level 5; Complete Summoner's Rift Co-Op VS Ai on Intermediate Difficulty 10 times!
Achievement get!
You have unlocked Poppy!

Level 6; Complete A dominion game versus bots or normal players 3 times!
Achievement get!
You have unlocked Master Yi!

Level 7; Gain 1 Teamwork commendation!
Achievement get!
You have unlocked Nunu!

Level 8; Gain a Honorable opponent commendation!
Achievement get!
You have unlocked Garen!

Level 9; Gain 1 of each rune-type
Achievement get!
You have unlocked Ryze!

level 10; Achieve Level 10!
Achievement get!
You have unlocked Kayle!

Come @ me Riot needs money fanbois
Who buys 450 champs with RP
F*cking nobody.
I like your idea. I dont mind buying the champions with 450 IP. But when I think off it, makes me regret it cuz I dont play half of them and I could have saved those IP to buy a better champion.

Kyrie Friegraf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Good God, I still haven't done some of these things. This might be good for new blood, but it'll be a massive pain in the ass for the rest of us who already own them if you remove them from the shop entirely.

Call Me Tek

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post
Good God, I still haven't done some of these things. This might be good for new blood, but it'll be a massive pain in the ass for the rest of us who already own them if you remove them from the shop entirely.
This process of gaining champions would be for players under level 30- and would not impact anyone at level 30.

Insanity Cow

11-17-2012

+1

Eng3ndro

11-17-2012

Almost 10 champions for the lvl 30 ranked requirements, but if this help them with game experience, u're welcome, and takes time, too. U can save IP for better champs post lvl 10, but too many bot fights in the requirements.

Prófessor Oak

11-17-2012

450 not being free helps new players more since when you knew it seems to take forever to save up IP so its nice being able to get those champs and feel good about it (also i don't want to be forced to own ashe :P)

The Khaos Pro

11-17-2012

Agreed

Vamp13

11-17-2012

i came here to say you're retarded, then read the full post and now think youre a ****ING GENIUS.

Call Me Tek

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamp13 View Post
i came here to say you're retarded, then read the full post and now think youre a ****ING GENIUS.
thank you.

12345612 ... 20