Petition to remove all 450IP Champions from shop.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Achlys010

11-18-2012

well this idea certainly benefits ppl WITHOUT those champions, but many players actually spent ip on them, theyre gna claim that its unfair (in a way).
im saying this cuz of the free pantheon skin handed out to inactive players awhile ago, while active players didnt get it (it caused a huge uproar)

Karkin

11-18-2012

While they are at it, they should make it so runes are ONLY 20+ rather than have people like me fill out a tier 1 page, a tier 2 page, and then come to realize that it was a horrible mistake at level 20.

Slinkywheel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

It's a good idea I guess

Saphíra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

I have to hit level 6 to play the dunkmaster?

Kurø

11-18-2012

I like it

Steenbergen

11-18-2012

Bump

Zelanor

11-18-2012

i love the ending of this thread

The Cookie

11-18-2012

bump

Aradalth

11-18-2012

bump

MechaGallade

11-18-2012

i think that this would be awesome. another problem with new players is that when you ONLY have freeweeks, you mirror your opponents a LOT. and this can be REALLY irritating.

also, if you can unlock the champs early like this without IP, new players can both have at least one champ they are comfortable with while they save up for a more expensive one they want, instead of being forced to relearn a new freeweek champ every week.