Ask Leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask LŽona

11-21-2012

((Beating our Monkey King by posting first!))
((And it's because he already has his own ask thread, I'll be our new Leona ))

Greetings all, it has come to my attention that my fellow champions, notably Pantheon, has been opening message boards in order to receive and answer questions by Summoners, champions, and others, I have decided that I shall do the same as well. But please, do be respectful, or the sun's light will be much warmer than usual.

sunlead190

11-21-2012

I have written this letter to ask you something of supreme importance....

How bright are you?

Signed, John Cole

PS. What is your breakfast of champions?

Ask LŽona

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlead190 View Post
I have written this letter to ask you something of supreme importance....

How bright are you?

Signed, John Cole

PS. What is your breakfast of champions?
I am bright as day, if you ask for perception of your measures, John Cole.

As for my breakfast... of champions? That does not sound so new, I have read and heard that from the other champions' boards. But very well, I have a small platter of fruits, and some meat that the temple's hunters provided for the day, but I drink only water in particular. Harvest in Mount Targon is difficult, considering that it is a vicious yet livable place, so I have no variability in my food. But that is fine for me, I understand the climate's hatred for the mountain peaks.

Hero of Piltover

11-21-2012

Leona,

Who's brighter, You or Karma?

Ask LŽona

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
Leona,

Who's brighter, You or Karma?
That... that's almost a difficult question. But the answer is going to be me.

Hero of Piltover

11-21-2012

She lets a smile break out on her face, then starts to laugh at Leona. "You obviously aren't very bright, judging by the answer to my question. She -is- called "The Enlightened One" for a reason. You are simply a Vanguard, you do not think. You are to do what is told, am I right?"

Ask LŽona

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
She lets a smile break out on her face, then starts to laugh at Leona. "You obviously aren't very bright, judging by the answer to my question. She -is- called "The Enlightened One" for a reason. You are simply a Vanguard, you do not think. You are to do what is told, am I right?"
Oh, I thought this is what you meant by 'bright'!
Leona's tone was vicious when she concluded her sentence. With a raise of her hand, she sent a burning flare from the that would dim the vision of the person in front of her. This was a warning flare, but she would be less nicer this time.
I ask that you shall be respectful to me, Summoner, and you had not made a good start with that. Plays on words exist, and I am well-aware of them. She has powers in the wind, yes, and she is philosophically enlightened, true, but she does not control the radiance of the sun. And I shall never answer your last question for your insult.
She shakes her head at the man.

Unmasked Angel

11-21-2012

((Forgive if I'm being rude, but Leona is a protector, the last person she thinks of is herself. And while she commands a tad bit of respect, she would never harm anyone for something as simple as that))

Ask LŽona

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
((Forgive if I'm being rude, but Leona is a protector, the last person she thinks of is herself. And while she commands a tad bit of respect, she would never harm anyone for something as simple as that))
((You're not! I'm a noob at this at the moment, so a little criticism would do me good. So I edited the post. Whaddya think now? ^^))
((-whacks Tronei with the same stick Gragas used to smack sunlead-))

Unmasked Angel

11-21-2012

((Better. Just remember, she's a protector above all else.))