2 worst champs in game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jumpingknife

11-17-2012

rammus now coming in as worst champ in game
seju coming in 2nd
the over nerf killed rammus in jungle and he wasnt even very good in lane to begin with
these two champs already need a buff badly and with S3 jungle coming up it will make them even more useless

Solaxee

11-17-2012

another lolking cr*p.. yawn

jumpingknife

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solaxee View Post
another lolking cr*p.. yawn
there are so many counter items for rammus did he even need a nerf in the first place i dont think so.
the only reason he was on the auto ban list is because of his taunt and that stayed the same

jumpingknife

11-17-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtUuuwbB5hY
turn up the volume cuz this guy has a low voice

TehN3wbPwnr

11-17-2012

rammus worst? i still see people ban him... he isnt a damage dealer he just builds a **** ton of armor and taunts all day for assists

AutumnDawn

11-17-2012

The percentages isn't really based on how Rammus is but how he's being played. So all the good players and bads are added. And also, a Champion with high difficulty will sometimes have a lower win rate compared to other Champions with high win rate but low difficulty. If a player doesn't know how to use the Champion well, they're bound to feed and lose more.

jumpingknife

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3RenRen View Post
The percentages isn't really based on how Rammus is but how he's being played. So all the good players and bads are added. And also, a Champion with high difficulty will sometimes have a lower win rate compared to other Champions with high win rate but low difficulty. If a player doesn't know how to use the Champion well, they're bound to feed and lose more.
those are 1500 and up i think they know how to use rammus if there using him in ranked

any type of counter jungler can steal rammus's jungle without any threat from rammus and if they bumped into rammus when he is jungling its going to be a death for rammus and a kill for the enemy team
there are also alot of other champs that do counter rammus along with items so the nerf was over kill and the mr buff was like a small bandage after rammus's legs got ripped off

jumpingknife

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehN3wbPwnr View Post
rammus worst? i still see people ban him... he isnt a damage dealer he just builds a **** ton of armor and taunts all day for assists
when you see a rammus ban do you also see the person ban karma and heimer?

rammus is now used 2.32% so i really do think your a lier

PsychoB0b

11-17-2012

I have never lost a game with Rammus on my team, or won a game against a rammus...

I dont think he's bad...just unpopular.

Nea De Penserhir

11-17-2012

Using statistics out of context is just as bad as making them up.