StealthLawGaming.com Looking For Well-Rounded West, Central and East Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninpo Recruiter

11-20-2012

bump

xTKxPrecision

11-20-2012

im willing to start trying competitive current elo is 1490 im willing to be very serious i have skype and vent. i can also practice a good amount a day with the team if needed.

My best roles are probably adc or mid

Gibbs

11-20-2012

I joined up and everything. The community is either dead or I'm missing something. I'm logged in to teamspeak and hardly anyone is here along with the IRC. add me: thebwill428 and please explain to me where everyone is..

Ninpo Recruiter

11-20-2012

bump

Ninpo Recruiter

11-20-2012

bump

Ninpo Recruiter

11-20-2012

bump

CRUNK1

11-20-2012

yo... WEST COAST here. ... I work and am in school... but i still some how find quite a bit of time for league. I have been playing MOBA's since DOTA was a custom WCIII FT game. I have been playing league since beta. I have never played competitively, or even really had a duo partner to play with, mostly because i didn't care.. but now I am to the point where I can't stand pub matches... I want to play this game and know I won or lost not because I got fed or some troll fed the enemy team, but because of legitimate plays. I can play any role.. but i'll be more specific here. ... Also.. i'm 23.

ELO: Season 2 - highest ELO 1337 \\ Season 3 - Highest 1125 Current 790's

Positions: Jungle-Jax, Hecarim, Amumu, Malp, Ali, Lee Sin (i'll learn anyone.. those are my favorites)
Top- Garen, darius, akali, anyone i jungle with, mundo (again i'll learn anyone)

Let me just say... I will learn anyone.

Mid- Akali, Kata, Ahri, keenen, kass, karth

ADC- MF, EZ, (i dont own but have played and can play graves, cait, vayne)

Support- Taric, Ali, Soraka, zil

As far as availability for practice... if it's west coast time zone... and the other players are adults that either work or go to school or both.. i'm sure we will be working on similar time schedules... I am sick of being addicted to playing countless games solo que in an attempt to get into a higher elo bracket.. I just want to log in for practice and scrims and all that... hopefully we can be competitive.

In game is Crunk1

and just in case we don't link up through this... because i'm terrible at checking back up to forums... if you want you can send me a message on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/sTmRoEkEeS

Ninpo Recruiter

11-20-2012

bump

Ninpo Recruiter

11-20-2012

bump

Ninpo Recruiter

11-20-2012

bump