StealthLawGaming.com Looking For Well-Rounded West, Central and East Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninpo Recruiter

11-19-2012

bump

AntHill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Here is my thread. I am looking to either join or start. Either is fine. I am definitely serious about playing on a team. I want to strive for top 100 then top 50 then become a top 10 team overall. But I know that is not possible without hard work and dedication. My availability is the biggest thing I see holding me back right now. So yeah. I am willing to lead and learn any champ that I would need to in order to bring my play up to the next level so that we as a team can move on. Hit me up with any questions but I think that thread should pretty much cover it.

Ninpo Recruiter

11-19-2012

bump

Ninpo Recruiter

11-19-2012

bump

Ninpo Recruiter

11-20-2012

bump

Adonixx

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntHill View Post
Here is my thread. I am looking to either join or start. Either is fine. I am definitely serious about playing on a team. I want to strive for top 100 then top 50 then become a top 10 team overall. But I know that is not possible without hard work and dedication. My availability is the biggest thing I see holding me back right now. So yeah. I am willing to lead and learn any champ that I would need to in order to bring my play up to the next level so that we as a team can move on. Hit me up with any questions but I think that thread should pretty much cover it.
I'm glad to see this post. Asa is flying into my city for ThanksGiving. We'll be playin' a bit of league later today before we go out and will be gone all day wednesday and possibly thursday. Please add me to friends and or idle teamspeak. If not -- I'll for sure get back to you and hope to work closely as we create your team. Talk to you soon and Happy Thanks Giving.

Ninpo Recruiter

11-20-2012

bump

BestFelixNA

11-20-2012

currently ~1450
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/23863194

Would be looking to tryout for the current team you have set up. I was gold in season 2, just looking for some fun relaxed people who still would like to improve while having a good time.

As for what position I would like to try out for, I don't have any specific lane i excel in since I don't really play ranked 5's and mainly just solo/duo queue so instead i have mastered 1-2 champs in each lane for solo queue.

With that being said, I'm very open to taking a single lane and making it my main lane, buying a wide variety of champs for that lane and mastering them all - learning lane match ups, team comps etc. I only have 3 rune pages, but am happy to buy some more runes and swap them out whenever doing ranked 5's and then back again for solo queue.

Summoner name - Valleygoat. Let me know!

Ninpo Recruiter

11-20-2012

bump

Ninpo Recruiter

11-20-2012

bump