Lost first ranked game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nujabes4

11-22-2012

well i decided to start my first ranked game
I played as eve jungle
our team:
blitzcrank bot
eve
jayce top
xinzhao bot
swain mid

theirs:
mundo jungle
fiora bot
sona bot
lux mid
vlad top

the game starts and jayce decides to afk for the remainder of the game. and i lose my first ranked game, should i keep playing ranked or

Best Heim EU

11-22-2012

I would say keep playing ranked, because its the best way to get better (not always very fun though), and im completely confused about both teams comps because there isnt an ad carry....
p.s. eve isnt the best jungle but an amazing mid if u know what ur doing

Alexanor

11-23-2012

You should have seen my first couple of ranked games.

For my first game today we had a Nautilus that "DCed" halfway through the game when they were losing their lane. Shortly after, Xin AFK'ed the next 10 minutes and said he "DCed" also. GG.

For our second game, Diana was our "jungler" with no smite and a Doran's Blade at start. Then she sold it and built a Nashor's Tooth (buying no other intermediate items along the way). Then, 21 minutes into the game, she FINALLY got her boots -- she didn't even have tier 1 boots (and it was boots of swiftness). Oh, and she didn't have Smite. Oh, and she had a CS of 9 ten minutes into the game. GG.

Also, 10 of my 14 games have been dodged by other players. I'm actually keeping track, because I used to play draft normal games until I got so sick of dodges. I assumed ranked would be better, but holy **** was I wrong. GG.