Your two most hated champions have fused together.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Granodd

11-18-2012

Fizztheon. (Fizz + Pantheon)

So many spears....
So much mobility...
So much damage...
We're doomed.

RadiantCastiel

11-18-2012

Teemo + Teemo

wWWIaemMx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Nidalee + Jayce= Jayclee
this weird guy in his human form could throw an electric spear, boosted by an acceleration gate that heals anyone who passes through it, but combined, the spear would get more damage, range and AoE damage.
While in his lion or cougar form, he/she could jump,slowing anyone who is close to him/her; he/she would have an skill that pushes someone and deals damage depending of their max health.
If that's not enough, think of him running through a bush, using his R and the acceleration gate

dehunter456

11-18-2012

Darius + Kassadin = Daridin

His Q deals "tons of damage" and silences any enemies hit by it. He can pull people and slow them at the same time, and his R is a low cooldown flash that deals massive true damage to any enemy hit in it's area.

Ashe + Rammus = Ashemus

She can roll down the whole lane in a couple of seconds while slow everyone in her path, she increases her defense while shooting tons of arrows in front of her, and her ulti causes an earthquake that affects the whole map.

PurpleBlitz

11-18-2012

not my most hated but imagine blitz and alistar as one, GG all day

dragonager

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

kayndamer

Spiner909

11-18-2012

Dizz.

Diana and Fizz

ohgodwhy

Predator Missile

11-18-2012

Fizzayle

Never dies, but can kill whoever they want

Grand Eleven

11-18-2012

Teemo's shrooms now grab you and pull you towards them thanks to now having blitz grab.

That's when he comes out of stealth and knocks you up.

I8SumOrngsNItWsK

11-18-2012

Surprised it hasn't been said yet...I'm surprised noone has the same 2 most hated. Anyway,

Blitzrius.

Pulls you in, stuns, you get away? Pulls you in again! ULT, true damage = you're dead.

And these are acctually my 2 favorites, and it's so fun to play as one and one person play the other but....

Zyristar.

Root, plant, burst damage, plant, knock-up, knock-up again, you get away? Headbutt. No...you DON'T get away. xD