Elo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phánpy

11-17-2012

So, I decided to play Ranked for the first time ever, yay! It's great, but I've played four games, 2 wins and 2 losses, anyways, it says 'unranked' on my solo 5v5 queue, why?

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-17-2012

You have to finish all your placement matches. I think it's 10 or 20 matches.

Shenghis Khan

11-17-2012

You need to play about ten.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-17-2012

A few things:

First, it looks like you only have about 300~ games total played. I'd suggest holding off on Ranked until you have a very strong grasp of the game. It's immensely frustrating for a player who has a large amount of experience (think 1-2k games) to go into ranked and get a person who just recently turned 30 on their team. I'm not talking down on you, I'm just saying you probably don't have the level of mechanics I'd suggest you have before going into ranked, so as to not ruin another player's game.

Second, that's because you haven't completed what is called your "placement games". They're your first 10 games, and the count for more Elo than normal. The first ten are worth 40~, and after that they scale down slowly until they're worth about 10-14 per game.