Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked help, I NEED it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obscura

11-17-2012

don't understand what i did to deserve being 1-6 in my placement matches, i am getting matched with really bad players, and am suffering an insanely large elo drop. In season 2, i carried myself from 700-1124, like all the guides told me to, i was nice and carried the team. But now Im stuck, making good decisions/plays but not able to carry hard enough. I main mid, although i rarely get it because according to every first pick "you're last pick that means you are bad, i can't give you such a role" Someone PLEASE tell me what I'm doing wrong i just want out of this **** elo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LessHerpMoreDerp

11-17-2012

i also had that problem, and fixed that in s2 by playing kat, a lot and lot of kat.... and got from just below 700 to 1352 as highest elo, now im at 1005 again.. and i still play kat this season...