Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Server is currently busy..BS!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXNickzXx

11-17-2012

After 1 hour and a half of waiting for my turn, it gives me the stupid message "Server is currently busy, try again later."

Really, riot? This is how you treat us? D:
This is the SECOND time this has happened today, and I'm tired of waiting endlessly for it to work. Fix this.

King Roofus

Recruiter

11-17-2012

...After the first time an educated man would of probably gone to do something else.

UrNotJ

11-17-2012

xXNickzXx, you're just getting unlucky. Don't get all pissy at Riot for allowing you to test things before they come out. If you don't like the queue, or you use the PBE just to play for fun, PLAY LIVE. PBE is meant for TESTING. I'm sick of people like you who come here to enjoy the free RP and IP and take up slots for those of us who actually want to improve the Live servers.