Blade Of The Ruined King

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AquilesOfArtoria

11-19-2012

Hello..
I just want to discuss this..

Example:
I was playing as Kog'Maw on Twisted Treeline
and rushed to Blade Of The Ruined King
then to Zeal.. and when i started to build my Infinity Edge... i guess it was with a PickAxe
I easily solo'ed Vilemaw with my Q..
Healing all the damage.. and gained all the control on Vilemaw on the match..

My question is..
Rushing to Blade Of The Ruined King ensures a early-mid game like 14-18 Vilemaw and total control on it..?

The item in my opinion its not Overpowered.. but this item with Runaan's Hurricane in Summoner's Rift doesnt make you have a infinite sustain or something?

Thanks

Boo

11-19-2012

yes, mostly anyone can solo it as soon as they get ruined king.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Most can solo vile when they have grez lantern o.o

THC DadLife

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Ranged champions already have an easy time soloing Vilemaw because you will be hit by a less damaging attack. When you get BRK it lets erybody do it. Kog can probably kill it just with some lifesteal lol.

orc72

11-19-2012

Vilemaw is not meant to be like baron =p
though vilemaw control doesn't really matter since vilemaw buff doesn't actully help the majority of the champions that are picked in treeline. Its great for ranged ad carrys that don't have a full build, but for the most part the stats on it are wasted.

AquilesOfArtoria

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by orc72 View Post
Vilemaw is not meant to be like baron =p
though vilemaw control doesn't really matter since vilemaw buff doesn't actully help the majority of the champions that are picked in treeline. Its great for ranged ad carrys that don't have a full build, but for the most part the stats on it are wasted.
But VileMaw buff is good..
i mean..provides bonus health and mana regeneration as well as an attack speed buff and 20% cooldown reduction.

you can win teamfights with this..?
I dont know..
I dont normally fight Vilemaw because hits so hard and very fast.. the only champion i do Vilemaw is Kog(or another ranged carry)