How has the new system affected you?

Positively 1 12.50%
Negatively 3 37.50%
No differance 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

So the new matchmaking system.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BestShivvyNA

Recruiter

11-17-2012

Riot for all my games with the new matchmaking system i have gotten horrible players. Things such as instalockers and jerks have been nonexistant till the new system. Please revert it because i am losing all real want to play league with these players. I just got a team that instalocked 3 champs and 2 called mid. They didnt even think about anything! We had no tank and as much as i tried to help the team all they did was get mad and yell. Im sorry but this new system might make me want to....almost never play league again. I hope you take this into consideration or atleast explain what they changed in this new system.
Thank you for reading everyone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ramachese

11-17-2012

These guys have always been around. Has nothing to do with matchmaking. Either you just got lucky or you were playing in a higher elo (assuming ranked) where those sort of players are much less common.

This is why playing ranked in preseason right off the bat is a hell of a gamble. On one hand you can capitalize on playing against bad players but on the other you may get stuck with those same bad players.