A question fellow summonars!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FuKaren

11-17-2012

Um, I just figured out how to log on these forums! .......... and I know I act rude sometimes in my games when things go sour.. I was wondering, is there a way to view how many reports I've gotten? I know I've probably gotten a fair share more than the average leaguer, because I used to rage a lot. I've been improving my behavior over the past few months to be more fun to play with, so I wanted to see if it shows. I've never gotten a warning or ban, just me trying to improve myself on my own.

Tonaia

11-17-2012

There currently no way to view how many times you've been reported. Riot is not concerned with implementing a feature like this as far as I've heard.

If you've been improving your behavior, and haven't been punished by the tribunal yet, You'll probably be fine so long as you continue as you are.

Welcome to the forums Erica18, this place be crazy.

Sharkb8

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonaia View Post
Welcome to the forums Erica18, this place be crazy.
yes, yes it is!!

Alanja

11-17-2012

Haha yes I second (or third) that ^^

Anyhow, since you not even have gotten a warning once and say you behave better, you should be all set.
If you get a warning for previous cases you start building up new cases again, so you should be even more set