Shyvana's Ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RikkyBunnie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

I really like the champion shyvana, she feels so balanced and well made. My only issue with her is her ult. Like most transformation ults it gives her bonus stats and she can keep it going longer by auto attacking which is what you based her on. This is all fine and well, but the thing is because the ult makes her so big it makes her so heavily targeted. The main thing I want to call attention to is that her ult can be cced at any point in the ult. Any well timed voli or singed throw can flip Shyv in the middle of her ult. For some reason this presents a logic flaw to me, I figured you'd rely on your ult to be the one move you can really rely on if timed right. But if I can get stunned and flipped in the middle of my ult it kinda bothers me. Why is a singed flip stronger than shyv's ult? Mainly I'm just worried about the beginning part of the ult, the jump animation. I mean, go ahead and flip her after her ult jump is over but at least make her immune to cc during the jump. You make her so big that it's impossible not to and the stat boost that you grant during the ult doesn't really buff her enough to cover all the damage she can take during her ult.

RikkyBunnie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

OOOOOH, and maybe you guys could buff her E. You guys always talk about making the player feel as though each move has a real effect that you could see in the fight, otherwise it feels like the move is useless. Think about how many times you played shyv and once late game hit you really didn't feel like your E had much of an effect. I mean, I know it has an effect with the armor burn and everything but I really couldn't "feel" it, if that's the right word. I'd like to just get the feeling that the move is doing more but I can never get the feeling as though it's doing much no matter how much I know that it is doing something. I've played hundreds of games with her, I'd just like to feel stronger.

Gutter Runner

11-21-2012

I agree with you - Shyvana's dragon jump should be untargetable. It's flippin dragon folks! Noone should have chance to interupt a dragon from jumping.
And by the way, I like her to, She's great and well made champ.

ChiSqrd

11-21-2012

Yeah I got pulverived by an Alistar mid jump and I was like wtf.