Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


@Statikk Statikk Shiv

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KesslerCOIL

Senior Member

11-17-2012

I love it.
Works wonders on Ashe and Ezreal.
And i have had great success with it on Irelia, Jax and Pantheon.
It seems to be an item used for initiation burst, whether its a team fight or just 1v1, you should have the upper hand if you are equally as fed.

I would write a massive letter about how great an item it is but, im tired and im sure you're busy.
So, thank you for making such an awesome item.
You may have made Ashe viable Early/Mid Game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhico

Senior Member

11-17-2012

ashe was viable all game and i dont see why its such a good item, i found it to be lacking compared to ionic spark


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jordian

Senior Member

11-17-2012

40% attack speed 20% crit chance? if I can remember compared to PD 50% attack speed 30% crit chance. Yeah im sticking with PD not sure why they even added this item its the exact same as PD besides that it has a weird lightning thing that is useless and dmg is lackluster


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x GUNPLAY

Senior Member

11-17-2012

SS needs a buff...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jordian

Senior Member

11-17-2012

doesn't even need a buff needs a rework all ready. Why make an item identical to another item but weaker.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krufix

Senior Member

11-17-2012

You guys do know the lightening bolt slows everyone it hits?

And besides, it's not meant for ranged ADs, they're just a useful afterthought.
It's made for Yi/Olaf/Fiora/Trynd/Xin/etc. pretty much in particular, people who move around a lot on account of being melee.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyltin

Senior Member

11-17-2012

GP

Move -> Q -> move -> Q -> move -> Q
It is great for such poking in lane.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyltin

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Jordian:
40% attack speed 20% crit chance? if I can remember compared to PD 50% attack speed 30% crit chance. Yeah im sticking with PD not sure why they even added this item its the exact same as PD besides that it has a weird lightning thing that is useless and dmg is lackluster


It has 1% more MS than PD.
PD removes unit collision.
Statikk costs nearly 400 less gold and has a better build path (Avarice for top lane farm champs like GP is awesome. you get at least 300g before you upgrade it).
=> nearly 700 gold cheaper, extra dmg effect that is great when poking and running around. More MS vs no collision.

Seems pretty solid to me cause the lower gold costs will make up for the lost Crit and AS stats but you still get a great passive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jordian

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Xyltin:
GP

Move -> Q -> move -> Q -> move -> Q
It is great for such poking in lane.

never thought about poking in lane nice idea


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Finn the Human

Senior Member

11-17-2012

It's incredibly lackluster if your champ has no way to abuse it to it's full potential.

And 100 Magic Damage that can crit? Sounds weak on paper imo. But then again PD's were nerfed to around the same level so maybe instead of a second PD (if champ can use second and depending on teams) SS could be used.


12