Teamwork Ribbon -- Insanely Frustrating

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fukaro

01-01-2013

25 Friendly
12 Helpful
152 Teamwork
68 Honorable.

Only have Honorable ribbon. Dafuq..

CorbinNoir

01-01-2013

I have 80 teamwork honors and 50 Opponent honors, but I have the opponent ribbon and no teamwork ribbon. I've had around this 8:5 ration the entire time I've had the opponent ribbon

There is no logic here. I swear this system is almost arbitrary :\

BeastKrzy

01-03-2013

I got over 100 and No teamwork ribbon

rosythingy

01-04-2013

Ribbons do not expire, its only when you get reported and the person who goes online and decides if you get banned choses to punish you then instead of being banned for a few days they just remove your ribbon, which you must work for again. BY THE WAY IF YOU NEED HELP UNDERSTANDING HOW TO GET TW, FRIENDLY, HELP RIBBONS HERE YOU ARE:

Well the thing is. Take, for example, 1 TW honor is a true honor but from a friend its a 0.1 true honor.
Now you play 10 games and get honored in EACH one, that would be 40 honors (10x4players), although if you were playing with friends it would be 4 honors(40/10). Now if u play another 30 Solo Q games and get 62 out of those games, then u take 62+4=66 true honors. Now 66 honors out of 40 games (66/40=Less then 2 True Honors per game to a minimum of 15) and at 15 is when you can first get ur ribbon if each game u played had more then an average of 2 honor per game but since u obviously played with friends(we all made this mistake) then the average per game will get higher. See now me, rosythingy, I have 209 TW honors......so i need to get about 1000 honors per game now in a total of.....I HAVE NO CLUE. So yeah i hope this helped :/

-rosythingy

Seamcp

01-04-2013

Yeah I get mine pretty consistently, and I have like 50, yet no ribbon. My friends have ribbons though.

MugenNightmare

01-04-2013

Marquez

01-21-2013

lol i only have 17 teamworks but i have it

Razid

02-04-2013

I have big problems with this system. First of all, it doesnt matter how much I carry, how nice, helpful, honorable or whatever I am. I don't get ribbons, if I don't ask for them. End of story.

Secondly, you can only see one? How lame is that? Whats the point in all the rest, then? I always wondered why ppl only have the honorable one.

Thirdly, they are so hard to come by and then they aren't even permenant? I really wanted these to show that I'm a nice and friendly player, but what does it even matter? Beyong the loading screen you can't even see who has them or dont, anymore. It's completely useless.

Why should I try to get these ribbons or even want to get them, when it's so hard to begin with, will be near impossible to keep and totally pointless to begin with?

I don't even get it. Whats the point?

BTW, been playing like 70 ranked games and only got to like 15 teamwork and 10 honorable opponent :/ Soooo slooooow zzzz.... And I havent played with friends... AT ALL.

Qsario

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayzial View Post
most of the people who have it got it soon after it came out

if you dont have it by now dont expect to get it, as it requires a lot of consistency in receiving teamwork honors from strangers.
I think they require combinations of honor, except for honorable opponent. That said, I only ever got the red ribbon like most others, even though I get teamwork honor more consistently and have about twice as much of that as honorable opponent.

HeteroHoly

Recruiter

02-08-2013

My honors are really frustrating me, at this point in time of me playing LoL ( about 2 months) I've received 43 Friendly Honors, 18 Helpful, 208 Teamwork and 128, Honorable Opponent, yet I have only received Honorable Opponent Ribbon. Anyone have an answer or an idea as to why I only have one ribbon?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks