Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About the new HUD option

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aCrAzYmAnWAlking

11-17-2012

Today, while I was playing on the PBE, I went to Video settings in order to adjust them (since I re-downloaded PBE) and I noticed the "Enable HUD animations" option under the "Colorblind mode" one. I was expecting something like: the fire on the HUD moving, hp and mana bars having energy-like animations that pass through them, but it did nothing. No matter how many times I ticked/unticked it and tried to see something different, the HUD would remain the same. So, what is the purpose of this option?

Churtlenater

11-17-2012

Just to make you question it.

aCrAzYmAnWAlking

11-17-2012

Can somebody from Riot answer this? It is probably a minor bug..

namora

11-17-2012

it either hasn't been implemented yet, or it's broken.
also, I'm a bit confused, are we talking about animations or colorblindness?

aCrAzYmAnWAlking

11-17-2012

We are talking about animations, I just say that you I found this option under the "Colorblind mode" one, so everyone can find it.