Looking for Mentor/Buddies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snackk

11-16-2012

Ello, I've recently started up League, about 2 weeks ago. Currently level 20. I played HoN about 2 years ago but quit that, played Dota and all that jazz, so I'm not entirely new to this type of game. I know most sayings "adc, ks, cs, bruiser, etc" and how to last hit and stuff.

But I'm a bit rusty, as I haven't played alot of these types of games much since HoN, as that was the only other time I really played.

So, basically I'm looking for someone to hopefully "mentor" me or basically just someone to play with casually and tell me what I'm doing wrong and what I can improve on. Even someone that I can ask what champion should I buy next, masteries, runes, etc. Just a really patient person that I can go to for any type of help, or to just jump into a game with.

Reason why I'm looking for other players to play with/against is that most of my friends on my current friendslist are generally really pro MLG dudes that don't have time to play a few games with someone "not level 30".

So that's my history, just add me in-game (Snackk) or something.

Extra Information:
Champions I play: Shen, Shaco, Jax, Twisted Fate, Alistar
Play-style I play: Jungle/Support
Voice Communication: Anything really...Mumble, Skype, Teamspeak, Ventrillo, etc
What I need help with: Jungling, basic gameplay mechanics, timing

Solareclipse460

02-06-2013

If you still need help, I would be more than happy to mentor you, I got silver in the last season and I am starting to play ranked again this one. Reply if you want help

Dog0fWar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snackk View Post
Ello, I've recently started up League, about 2 weeks ago. Currently level 20. I played HoN about 2 years ago but quit that, played Dota and all that jazz, so I'm not entirely new to this type of game. I know most sayings "adc, ks, cs, bruiser, etc" and how to last hit and stuff.

But I'm a bit rusty, as I haven't played alot of these types of games much since HoN, as that was the only other time I really played.

So, basically I'm looking for someone to hopefully "mentor" me or basically just someone to play with casually and tell me what I'm doing wrong and what I can improve on. Even someone that I can ask what champion should I buy next, masteries, runes, etc. Just a really patient person that I can go to for any type of help, or to just jump into a game with.

Reason why I'm looking for other players to play with/against is that most of my friends on my current friendslist are generally really pro MLG dudes that don't have time to play a few games with someone "not level 30".

So that's my history, just add me in-game (Snackk) or something.

Extra Information:
Champions I play: Shen, Shaco, Jax, Twisted Fate, Alistar
Play-style I play: Jungle/Support
Voice Communication: Anything really...Mumble, Skype, Teamspeak, Ventrillo, etc
What I need help with: Jungling, basic gameplay mechanics, timing
You can add me if you like, I play with anyone who has a nice attitude.
This goes for anyone wanting to hook up with players.

0ctogod

02-07-2013

Hey Snackk, if you are still looking for friends to play with and learn from you can add me in-game!

I am always looking to help out people who want to learn and have a good time.
Regardless, have an awesome day summoner!

BestBlítzNA