Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for Mentor/Buddies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snackk

11-16-2012

Ello, I've recently started up League, about 2 weeks ago. Currently level 20. I played HoN about 2 years ago but quit that, played Dota and all that jazz, so I'm not entirely new to this type of game. I know most sayings "adc, ks, cs, bruiser, etc" and how to last hit and stuff.

But I'm a bit rusty, as I haven't played alot of these types of games much since HoN, as that was the only other time I really played.

So, basically I'm looking for someone to hopefully "mentor" me or basically just someone to play with casually and tell me what I'm doing wrong and what I can improve on. Even someone that I can ask what champion should I buy next, masteries, runes, etc. Just a really patient person that I can go to for any type of help, or to just jump into a game with.

Reason why I'm looking for other players to play with/against is that most of my friends on my current friendslist are generally really pro MLG dudes that don't have time to play a few games with someone "not level 30".

So that's my history, just add me in-game (Snackk) or something.

Extra Information:
Champions I play: Shen, Shaco, Jax, Twisted Fate, Alistar
Play-style I play: Jungle/Support
Voice Communication: Anything really...Mumble, Skype, Teamspeak, Ventrillo, etc
What I need help with: Jungling, basic gameplay mechanics, timing

Solareclipse460

02-06-2013

If you still need help, I would be more than happy to mentor you, I got silver in the last season and I am starting to play ranked again this one. Reply if you want help

Dog0fWar

Recruiter

02-07-2013

Quote:
Snackk:
Ello, I've recently started up League, about 2 weeks ago. Currently level 20. I played HoN about 2 years ago but quit that, played Dota and all that jazz, so I'm not entirely new to this type of game. I know most sayings "adc, ks, cs, bruiser, etc" and how to last hit and stuff.

But I'm a bit rusty, as I haven't played alot of these types of games much since HoN, as that was the only other time I really played.

So, basically I'm looking for someone to hopefully "mentor" me or basically just someone to play with casually and tell me what I'm doing wrong and what I can improve on. Even someone that I can ask what champion should I buy next, masteries, runes, etc. Just a really patient person that I can go to for any type of help, or to just jump into a game with.

Reason why I'm looking for other players to play with/against is that most of my friends on my current friendslist are generally really pro MLG dudes that don't have time to play a few games with someone "not level 30".

So that's my history, just add me in-game (Snackk) or something.

Extra Information:
Champions I play: Shen, Shaco, Jax, Twisted Fate, Alistar
Play-style I play: Jungle/Support
Voice Communication: Anything really...Mumble, Skype, Teamspeak, Ventrillo, etc
What I need help with: Jungling, basic gameplay mechanics, timing

You can add me if you like, I play with anyone who has a nice attitude.
This goes for anyone wanting to hook up with players.

0ctogod

02-07-2013

Hey Snackk, if you are still looking for friends to play with and learn from you can add me in-game!

I am always looking to help out people who want to learn and have a good time.
Regardless, have an awesome day summoner!

BestBlítzNA