[Thanksgiving Skin Concept] Turkey Anivia!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mystikal Pooka

11-18-2012

and when she goes into her egg form, FEATHERS! ohmagerd FEATHERS! this idea is coming along nicely, I wonder when Riot will come to this post?

Mcwiffles

11-18-2012

I've been throwing money at my screen for a couple days now. It's got to be a pile of $20,000 sitting there. I'm pretty sure I don't even have $20,000.

Mystikal Pooka

11-18-2012

EVERYONE THROW MONEY HARDER! Maybe Riot will hear it and come with the money vaccuum and make this for the best christmas present ever =D

Mysticx117

11-19-2012

Riot should definently tap its fanmade resource department, what more reason would it give its players a reason to stay around and promote a game, if the developers didnt listen to its fanbase? Think back to Dota and what it was, and what it became. GREAT IDEA =D

Lorrayn

11-19-2012

if they do make this, and its a theme, there could be a summoners icon with a turkey

and when turkey anivia recalls, anivia can flap the wings frantically, trying to prevent getting caught by a darius axe

Mystikal Pooka

11-19-2012

yes! perfect =D

Of course, we need to keep this going big time to ever get this done before christmas. EVERYONE SHARE PLEASE =D

Osprii

11-19-2012

What if a vegan champ were fighting Anivia with her turkey skin? I think that would be an unfair advantage and OP, therefore must be nerfed.

In other words: Tofu Teemo. Teemo made of tofu, and he sets little exploding tofu traps on the ground. Because he doesn't have enough skins, and because vegan players will starve if they can only fight Turkey Anivia this thanksgiving. Not only does this solve the vegan problem, it also makes complete sense.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

11-19-2012

why cant i approve of this more!!!

Mystikal Pooka

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprii View Post
What if a vegan champ were fighting Anivia with her turkey skin? I think that would be an unfair advantage and OP, therefore must be nerfed.

In other words: Tofu Teemo. Teemo made of tofu, and he sets little exploding tofu traps on the ground. Because he doesn't have enough skins, and because vegan players will starve if they can only fight Turkey Anivia this thanksgiving. Not only does this solve the vegan problem, it also makes complete sense.
LMAO. You and your teemo skins. xD

M0rtiv0re

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

le bump for great idea