Need a giant floating eyeball.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MelloRed

12-11-2012

No idea what skills it would have, but there needs to be a giant eyeball.

And you can have a magic 8 Ball, a Disco Ball, and possibly a baseball as skins.

HavinAGiggle

12-11-2012

I'm surprised you suggested this as I thought of the same thing. If you want, I'd be happy to do a concept drawing and stats for this guy

MelloRed

12-11-2012

Sure. I imagine ap support type with alot of vision granting. Something like...

Passive: Eye See You. When you use an ability on an enemy or hit it with a basic attack it is revealed for 5 seconds.

Q: Fearful Gaze: Cone of Magic damage. If the target is facing you run away for 1 seconds. (Cassiopeia ult)

W: Sight Ward: You put down a visible ward. You can have 1/expanded sight/2/see invisible/3 of them at once. (killable like himerdinger's turrets, ammo system). They have HP equal to 50xlevel + your ability power.

E: You Can't Hide: A small eye seeks out the nearest enemy champion, deals magic damage and slows them. (Twin Shadows-ish)

R: Stolen Sight: You reduce the sight radius of all enemies and blind all enemies for 5 seconds.. (nocturn's ult, will work with the passive to reveal).

KayGirl89

12-11-2012

Crazy, I had an idea for a champion like this quite a while back. Mine is a void champion, also an AP support with vision affecting abilities.

Could you review my champion idea Gladius - The King's Revenge please? I'd really appreciate it.