Pow-Rumble! [Power rangers rumble]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SSj Heimerdinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

So I got snowmerdinger recently and was so happy and gloating and stuff and was talking to my 2300 friend about it...he plays rumble all the time and I was like "oh maw gawd, what have I done? He hasn't seen a new skin in ever...". So I thought and thought and what else could be more fitting?

http://dmquests.com/LoLAdventures/pow-rumblecomp.jpg

Cest MADNESS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Cool. If you wanted it to be like the orignal zord, you could have nid cat-form-looking leg, sej's boar could be the base though I don't think it'd look like that since the mastodon didn't really resemble the body/arms, the other leg could be an alistar-like head (blue because it's be unchained of course ), the dino parts could be renekton or lizard elder, and the chest/wings could be anivia. It'd be a crazy-detailed robot but it'd be like the best reference and homage ever!

Then again it could be much more simplified and be based on the green range and be the dragon zord which would breath fire, shoot electric bolts with it's hands for the harpoon, have an energy barrier shield, and the ult would be multiple drills shot off from the "tail" of the robot and churn the earth nearby their landing spots. It would have red eyes and claw/rend ferociously at max heat.

Just a few ideas how I visualized it when I read the title.

SSj Heimerdinger

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cest MADNESS View Post
Cool. If you wanted it to be like the orignal zord, you could have nid cat-form-looking leg, sej's boar could be the base though I don't think it'd look like that since the mastodon didn't really resemble the body/arms, the other leg could be an alistar-like head (blue because it's be unchained of course ), the dino parts could be renekton or lizard elder, and the chest/wings could be anivia. It'd be a crazy-detailed robot but it'd be like the best reference and homage ever!

Then again it could be much more simplified and be based on the green range and be the dragon zord which would breath fire, shoot electric bolts with it's hands for the harpoon, have an energy barrier shield, and the ult would be multiple drills shot off from the "tail" of the robot and churn the earth nearby their landing spots. It would have red eyes and claw/rend ferociously at max heat.

Just a few ideas how I visualized it when I read the title.
well I'm hoping someone with more artistic talent could help pick this up, rumble really needs some love...
and damn i love your ideas XD