Which TT Map do You Want?

OLD TT 110 32.26%
NEW TT 147 43.11%
BOTH 84 24.63%
Voters: 341. You may not vote on this poll

[OFFICIAL POLL] OLD TT Vs. NEW TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pebu

12-04-2012

I like both. I'd really like it if they allowed us to play the old TT in custom games.

rocketdrive

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Comical Fox View Post
I like both. I'd really like it if they allowed us to play the old TT in custom games.
****in pititful i what you are. Grow the **** up. new blinky lights on a simple map just to add "complexety" doesnt suddenly make it more "fun". Old TT and only old TT should be reinstated and they should format any harddrive containing the new TT.

Use Deathcaps

12-06-2012

I voted for old. but i like both.

LFMtoeatfeta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-07-2012

I like how they think they fixed the new map so characters that can blink arnt as effective, all they have done is stopped easy to spot ganks and made the game a ****ing **** show xin and trynd quite possibly the kings of 3's are still just as potent and deadly as they were and possibly even more so now that they can just sit in the jungle that you cant war, and stfu about grezes lantern its like a 60 second cd on it, that is so ****ing useless and its a shame that the game designers dont test their releases for more than one game were they end up jerking each other off for the new honour system