Which TT Map do You Want?

OLD TT 110 32.26%
NEW TT 147 43.11%
BOTH 84 24.63%
Voters: 341. You may not vote on this poll

[OFFICIAL POLL] OLD TT Vs. NEW TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak1919

Recruiter

11-30-2012

new TT is garbage

Teh RaiKu

Recruiter

12-01-2012

There is a New Thread that has copyied this one, don't comment on it just let it die.

SaintHax

12-01-2012

I think the OP doesn't know what the term "Official" means :-)

Teh RaiKu

Recruiter

12-01-2012

^^ # yolo

LegendAwaknd

12-01-2012

They are both good in their own way. They should both be available. It's called common sense.

xHurogx

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre4802 View Post
But if Riot puts the Old TT back in, people will play both and have longer queue times and the players playing the Old TT will get pissed off that Old TT doesn't recieve any support, and the New TT players will get pissed off becuase it takes longer to get into a game, and that there's a potentially smaller pool of players.

Look, I understand that people miss Old TT, but Riot can't go back.

New TT represents forward movement, evolution and progression. Reverting back to Old TT sends the message (or would certainly send the message to me) that Riot is perfectly fine with keeping onto old things just for the sake of keeping them.

That's not how any game design company should operate. It should always be looking for ways to improve, to rework, and putting back the Old TT would undermine all of that.

So, let's stop the polls and the "bring back old TT" threads. Riot won't do it, and there'll be a lot of broken hearts and bitterness, on both sides, that could've been averted if people had instead focused their energy on telling Riot how to make the New TT better, and not to bring back the old one.

So let's tell Riot how to make the New TT better.
There are literally MILLIONS of people that play LoL. I don't thing having one new game mode will change much in queue times during prime-time....off-time is a different monster. When servers die down and I cant sleep I usually switch over to the euro servers. There are many options for the players.

Teh RaiKu

Recruiter

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendAwaknd View Post
They are both good in their own way. They should both be available. It's called common sense.
Yes. Most TT Players would love that!

Halobravo

12-04-2012

I don't like 5v5. I don't like dominion. I LOVED the old 3v3 map.

I played over a 1000 games on the old 3v3 map and it was 100% the only thing keeping me playing league. Then riot decides to completely change the map and remove the old one... seriously would people that like 5v5 have stayed if they removed 5v5 and had only dominion in its place???? I feel like that is exactly what they did to us 3v3 players. They completely changed the map and mechanics and removed the old one.

I uninstalled the game after trying my best to enjoy the new one but just couldn't do it. Miss league and it seems the old map wont be coming back so I'm basically ****ed. If i had known when i started playing league that sometime in the future they were going to remove the only map i enjoy to play i would not have paid for any skins or champions but oh well they get to keep my money and they get to **** me in the ass at the same time.

Thanks for nothing riot.

Halobravo

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre4802 View Post
New TT represents forward movement, evolution and progression. Reverting back to Old TT sends the message (or would certainly send the message to me) that Riot is perfectly fine with keeping onto old things just for the sake of keeping them.
So by your logic 5v5 should be removed and dominion needs to be the only choice for 5v5 players. Dominion represents progress, evolution, forward movement, and people should accept that the old 5v5 boring map SR should just die and be put to rest. Lets remove the game type people love and enjoy.

The new 3v3 is not the old 3v3 map adjusted to be better. Its completely altered and changes nearly everything we liked about the old 3v3 map and is no fun to play at all. It was turned into a stupid 3v3 dominion feeling map and was dumbed down a ton.

McTwitcher

12-04-2012

I really enjoy the new 3v3 map, just saying