Which TT Map do You Want?

OLD TT 110 32.26%
NEW TT 147 43.11%
BOTH 84 24.63%
Voters: 341. You may not vote on this poll

[OFFICIAL POLL] OLD TT Vs. NEW TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiGHTS Noob View Post
You know, here's the biggest problem. At the end of the day, I can go back and play Super Mario Bros. or Super Mario World, or 64, I'm not forced to play the newest incarnations of NSMB and Galaxy. I can go to an old school server on TF2 and play with all the classic class loadouts, post patches yes, but old school weapons and maps. I can open up Starcraft 2 and play a custom game on a map that was in rotation last season, or the season before that. I can still go back and play King of Fighters '98, or 2003, I'm not forced to play XIII.

So why is it that I can't at least fire up a custom game of the Old TT, even if it's pulled out of ranked play? Summoner's Rift has only had incremental upgrades and a graphic change, but TT is a complete overhaul, you should at least preserve the old one for posterity if nothing else. Although I still think it should be kept because some people still actively want to play on it over any other map.
This is the most ridiculous comparison ever. Your example involves a game where it can be played as a single player game versus another game that is intentionally for competitive multiplayer.

Kokuryuu19

11-24-2012

Bump cuz old TT was way better than this garbage

QQles

11-24-2012

New tt. loving it.

Xsilverpheonix

11-24-2012

Old tt sucks, get over it

CTE SwagMcJew

11-24-2012

new tt is the best been winning non stop in it lol jst enjoy it n learn how too play better on it is alls i can say or jst stop playing league all together if u suck tht bad.... thier will b NO OLD TT ANYMORE I HOPE ^.^

Teh RaiKu

Recruiter

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xl BlackStar lx View Post
new tt is the best been winning non stop in it lol jst enjoy it n learn how too play better on it is alls i can say or jst stop playing league all together if u suck tht bad.... thier will b NO OLD TT ANYMORE I HOPE ^.^
So, you think people suck at a game for having a different opinion on what map they like better?
maybe you should be the one quitting LoL. Most of the community doesn't have time for close minded 12 year olds like yourself.

Spectre4802

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taarki View Post
Actualy allowing both maps would show that riot actualy CARES about some/most/half? of thier 3v3 community instead of just saying "ha they want their beloved map back, lets watch them suffer"
Are you seriously suggesting Riot doesn't care about the playerbase?

Wow.

They aren't bringing the old map back, but not because they don't care. Because they know they won't support it or update it. Because bringing back old things that, in their opinion, needed a fix just for the novelty of having it again is fundamentally bad design.

And players will be happy for about a minute, having the old TT back. But I think Riot said that even if they did bring it back, it won't be supported.

People will want support for their map; Riot says no: "Riot won't support old TT they don't love us you suck Riot" threads pop up all over the place. Everyone's still angry.

MalakitheFallen

11-26-2012

Personally I think Riot has the right idea with that being said. I think people need to stop blaming Riot and start helping them fix it. The game is mostly in our hands. They merely cant and wont do certian things. Hell, show me another game that players can judge their own for the mistakes, or pardon those wrongly reported. Help Riot help us by making suggestions on how to fix the current TT and not hinder them by begging for something that they cannot and will not do and then raging when they won't or "don't listen". And as far as this whole "Riot doesn't care about their player base"...I mean really? Learn to pay attention to how they do business. Look at how they do things. The Tribunal being one portion, the other that they set the forums up so you can make SUGGESTIONS to them on how to make the game better. Note I said SUGGESTIONS not DEMANDS. The foolish need to pull their head outta the sand and start looking at the whole picture.

My rant is complete. I hope y'all understand.

MalakitheFallen

Snipad

11-26-2012

The new items they created are just stupidily over powered, Riot, you have really screwed up your game well done

Hydromover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

I could see the new map put under the dominion tab. It does have the capture and hold style so it fits. "But it has turrets and a nexus!" The point behind dominion is capture and hold deal with it.