Need some clarification

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prohibitious

11-16-2012

Alright, so here is my basic history from awhile ago. So my last ban was for 2 weeks from about a month ago, I used to talk a lot of trash awhile back before I started smurfing on this account and took my main account less seriously, however I have been getting notifications saying I am being punished from an event that happend 4 months ago, today. I don't want my account to be perma banned, however I don't want to invest time in an account that will be perma banned. So pretty much can someone explain to me how this system works? and will I keep getting banned for situations that happend months ago? Is there something that happening today that is causing me to be suspended from months ago? Sorry if this is confusing, its pretty late

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

From my understanding of the system, any case files from before you were punished cannot be used against you again in the next Tribunal casefile

HOWEVER, when Riot reviews an account for ban or for a permaban, they look at your entire history. They can also see pre-game and post-game chats to aid them in their decision. So if Riot themselves does the audit, your reputation can come back to haunt you.

I hope this helps.

Prohibitious

11-16-2012

Could anyone link me evidence of previous reports not being able to be used against you? and thanks for the reply, I remember reading that somewhere i just want to make sure

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I have been looking for where this was stated, however I didn't bother favoriting any threads with red names, so unfortunately I do not have any evidence of this. I am hoping however someone else does and posts here.