Wanna see Kassadin's daughter as a Void support?

Heck yes I do! 12 85.71%
No. No, I do not. 0 0%
Void support, yes. But save Kass' daughter for another time. 0 0%
Definitely bring in Kassadin's daughter, but not as a support. 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Kassadin's Daughter: The Lost Child - New Void support?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freecycle

11-16-2012

Dear Riot,

Pretty please, make the next champ you release be Kassadin's daughter, perhaps as a support? Not only will this add to the number of lore-based champs available, but it will also round out the portfolio of Void champions by giving the Void a support character. Besides, how freaking cool would that character BE? The Void Walker's own child, returned to Runeterra, after Malzahar tricked her father into sending her there (if my memory of the lore is correct)? Maybe she's out for revenge on Malzahar, or even worse, on Kassadin. Who knows how the things she has seen have changed her?

To be perfectly honest, Riot, when I heard that you were releasing a new support, and that the only information we had been given was that she didn't wear shoes, I had hoped and dreamed for a barefoot Void support champion; of course, now that I know about Kassadin's daughter, I think such a character would be very, very cool, and a really interesting addition to the lore.

So to reiterate: Next champ. Void champ. Support champ. Kassadin's daughter. Bare feet for that extra little colour to the character.

Pretty please, Riot. Pretty please.

Sincerely,
- Someone Who Thinks Void Lore Is Awesome

Freecycle

11-16-2012

I'll also mention that I haven't bothered to try and come up with ideas for stats or spells. I'm not a game designer, I think that oughta be left to people who aren't me. But I DO think this would be a really interesting character concept, regardless of play style or abilities.

Freecycle

11-17-2012

Any thoughts? Anyone?

marelord

11-22-2012

i came up with the same idea dude im with you on this she should hate her dad and malz though

dragonarrow7

11-22-2012

i like the void line best of all the champs, frankly i want the void to win as bad as that is. just a quick though: perhaps powers of the rage in the void, lending speed and power to her allies while rending it from her enimys.

on the topic of void ch, i have desined one myself and am still looking for input on refinement/yes,no votes for intrest

Ral'lar: Reflection of the Void
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2806485

Briefcase Bunny

11-22-2012

To get the overall view, solo top would be cho (or khazix) jungle would be khazix (or cho) mid would be malzahar or Kass, and bottom would be Zoe (I've decided to name her lol Jk but that's what I'm gonna refer to her as until it changes) and Kogmaw.
For moves, she should have one move that removes CC from her or one target Allie just to counter Kass (cause she dislikes her father). I also think a cool move would be kinda like a void vortex where Zoe is at the center sucking people in and when they reach her she gets to throw them whichever way she wants (enemy champions not minions).
For looks, all the void champions are either monsters (cho kog kha) or kinda mutated or super powered humans that you don't see the face of. So for her, I think a new approach since she is a child. But I have no ideas yet except maybe when she uses her ultimate she uses dark (liquidish) tentacles to throw the enemies. You can friend me in LoL or respond here if you like the ideas. My computer is being repaired as we speak so I won't respond on LoL but ill respond with my iPad to these forums.

Malzyhurr

01-24-2013

bump