AD carry itemisation? i do 0 dps?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Themarch2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Can someone explain me if im doing someting wrong? i tryed something in custom game i picked tristana my friend picked Xin Zhao he builded a warmog a sunfire cape ninja tabi and a black cleaver i builded berserker greave infinity edge bloodthirster runan huricane last whisper and blade of the ruined king and i still do no damage against him im i doing something wrong?

In a rank game i was acused of doing 0 damage and they were right im i missing an item? is it my rune? my mastery? i dont understand.

Edit : i tryed phantom dancer and the new thing that does a chain lighting went its fully charged instead of huricane too.

Charcole

02-12-2013

A)that AOE bow is useless in a 1 v 1 custom game (unless you were using it to farm/push)
B)He's a tank that went 50/50 armor/damage and you went 100% damage so he's negating a ton of your damage while still damaging you because you have no armor.
C)He's got a little cc while you have none (unless you can ult him into a wall)
D)He's a tank
E)You chose a bad champion to 1 v 1, notice your opponent chose a tanky dps while you chose a squishy dps. Choose a better champion that is also a tanky dps (yorick, chogath, etc...) If the whole point of your custom game was to test adc vs a tank, then you still chose a bad adc and should have tried someone more realistic such as ez or cait.

I can't comment on your masteries/runes since I'm not sure which ones you used. If you knew you were vs'ing a tank I would have recommended some armor pen mixed in with your build.

s0ul steeler

02-12-2013

want a quick answer? Xin Zhao is made for shutting down an ADC in a fight, adc's are useless if they dont have any protection. also it only seemed like u did no dmg because Xin's mechanics allows him to soak up all the dmg and still deal dmg on the side. since it was a 1v1 it was easy for xin to go after you cus u had no protection

FrazzledMelon

02-12-2013

I assume you don't literally mean you are doing zero DPS. If that's true, then there's something wrong...

You should not expect to 100-0 Xin Zhao with his build, but you should certainly be able to destroy any squishy with an IE, BT, PD and LW, regardless of what your last item is. If you don't have runes, you shouldn't play ranked, because they'll make a big difference early, but the extra 15 or so AD you might normally get from runes will not make that much difference with a full build. And I'm assuming you have a reasonable mastery set-up for an ADC. Minor adjustments to your masteries will not make or break your DPS.

Themarch2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Ok maybe you guys did not understand well ihe was not dpsing he was standing there doing nothing and leting me DPS him and i was doing 0 damage.

Edit : ok maybe 0 damage his abused but you guys understand that my DPS was super low even with a 6 item build

Rough Divider

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themarch2 View Post
Ok maybe you guys did not understand well ihe was not dpsing he was standing there doing nothing and leting me DPS him and i was doing 0 damage.
Impossible unless he built over 100% reduction on armor because of Arpen masteries and runes, he probably built tanky enough it looked like next to no damage, that or it glitched

FrazzledMelon

02-12-2013

Truly zero damage? Then, yes, something is broken.

Dalek Hal

02-12-2013

Infinity Edge; Phantom Dancer; Phantom Dancer/Static Shiv; Blood Thirster; Last Whisper(only if other team builds decent amount of armor)/Guardian Angel(if your team cant keep them off of you)/Phantom Dancer; Berserker's Greaves

That is a very high damage output build for a ranged adc. The IE works only if you have crit chance, hence all the crit items, Assuming you have the right masteries the IE + BT fully stacked will give you all the damage you need. All the attack speed from the crit items will also greatly increase you damage.

This build set up gets you a guaranteed crit almost every shot, it gives you around 300 ad depending on your runes and masteries, and it gives you a ton of attack speed. Although none of that would help you against a xin as he does shut down the adc if he gets to them.

Themarch2

02-12-2013

Is blade of the ruined king a good option at all againt HP tank? because now a day every bruiser or tank use warmog?

Edit : also i use 21 O 9D mastery and flat AD mark armor seal MR level glyph and flat AD quint

ROKAF JE

02-12-2013

That build would have turned your friend into tomato sauce.
I feel like this is a troll post.

Blade of the Ruined King does more than Bloodthirster against anyone over 1500 current hp, but it doesn't scale as well with crit (60 AD Less, 8% Lifesteal less)