Would you like to see Kassadin's daughter as a Void-based support champ?

Heck yes, I would! 53 51.96%
No. Not really, no. Just, no. 4 3.92%
Kassadin's daughter, yes. As a support champ? Nah. 32 31.37%
Ooh, Void support! Count me in. Save the lore character for later, though. 13 12.75%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Dear Riot, next champ, Kassadin's daughter?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lajinn5 View Post
Kassadin doesn't count, he wants to stop the void
Kassadin is still a void based champ, however.

Xalren

12-25-2012

I think Kassadin and Rengar should like team up and fight the void together! Void is filled with crazy monsters, Rengar fights monsters. Kassadin and Rengar could like double team and fight but find Kass's daughter in there surrounded by crazy things, and they have like an epic showdown, Rengar and Kassadin vs The Void.

Razor wiind

12-25-2012

I really really love the LoL lore and hate how RIOTers are putting it in the least of his worries. Obviously I am totally with the thread's idea ^^

RIOT have already announced that champions are gonna be released in an 3~4 weeks basis. Counting the days to develop a new champion, I think that at least 8 champs are being made simultaneously.
That being said, new champions ideas will take at least 4 months to be concretized, making your wish [Kassadin's daughter being the NEXT released champion] go down the flush.

They already said that there'll be more support champions in 2013. Let's wait and cheer for one of them being Kassadin's girl!

PS: sorry for the bad english, I don't speak english THAT well. Hope u guys understand, anyway.

Elf Elix

12-25-2012

Support is my favorite role (after peeler trundle)

There's not one void creature/person specificly built for support. I think it would be interesting.

Teamkiller

12-25-2012

need more yordles!!