Strategy....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tesrac Livesbane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

There are so many people who can't seem to grasp that you need to keep people top to defend, they always want to push the opponent's mid and bot and overextend.....Anyone else frustrated with this type of thing?

BuddhaRice

11-17-2012

Sounds like me. Sorry if I frustrate people HUE

ricedream5

11-17-2012

Overextending is bad, but even worse is having 4 people camp the top turret with the enemy mia. That just results in your bot getting ganked or your mid backcapped and being too slow to respond.
Playing to not lose allows the enemy to come back from their disadvantage, especially if they are more of a lategame comp.

Tesrac Livesbane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

True Rice, but regularly having 3-4 of your team in the jungle and bot trying to take their mid or bot is also fatal much of the time.

Infirc

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesrac Livesbane View Post
True Rice, but regularly having 3-4 of your team in the jungle and bot trying to take their mid or bot is also fatal much of the time.
you know what's the greatest asset, weapon and tool on every rts with a minimap? Vision, vision is power, kinda why wards are so important in Sr and why the pro scene there has become some weird parody of Mine sweeper with wards, by standing the four of you on a point you are giving vision of your whole team to the enemy and they can react accordingly, they are effectively getitng the first hit, they are effectively controlling the jungle and they are effecively at an advantage that they can press even if you have 3 points capped because you'll be too slow to respond in the case they decide to 5 man your bot then split to your mid or recall to defend their mid because your team will be okay "we grab der mid" but announce it 500 miles away.

Sdaciuk

11-18-2012

/agree with Infirc.

I'm tired of losing games because people get mid then don't know what to do. They sit there instead of intercepting the guys in the jungle that we could be ganking. Sometimes i sit there pinging and telling them to get into the jungle. Then I get blamed for feeding when im outnumbered. Teams that gank well get to 4 cap. Sit at mid and you will lose to teams that have good poke or just aren't stupid.

SuperQuackDuck

11-18-2012

^ its even more frustrating when you're playing bot and your teammates insist on sitting at windmill. You tell them to at least not be visible or be active in the jungle all you get is a "haahah no u noob top tower camping is pro" and you end up getting 3v1 ganked and blamed for losing bot. Then you lose because more than likely 3 of them will recall to "help" when you're already dead and we lose top too. Yay.