Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Arclight Varus' Hair

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PauIifer

11-16-2012

I know it is an unfinished skin
BUT
Currently on the PBE, his hair is brown and I have nothing against brown hair but it seems like the entire skin would flow perfectly if he had blonde hair. The original white or a jet black might also fit better.

The only reason I mention anything at all is because the rest of the skin is F***ING AWESOME and quite frankly is going to be one of the very few skins I'll ever insta buy.and I figured I'd offer some feedback while it can possibly still effect the outcome of the skin

Thanks (:

Winktoblink

11-16-2012

If it were blonde or white, it'd be too bright. Having it be black makes detailing more difficult. However, I do agree that black would be more fitting, since his abilities are all based on the whole light/dark thing.

MyLostFish

11-16-2012

I think the brown works well, imo.

Arbaal

11-16-2012

**** it lets make him bald

Echorion

11-16-2012

I just don't like the blue plastic like parts on his pants really, looks awkward and off putting. Too late to change anything like that about it now then anyways, skin is great otherwise though so it's definitely more than worth a buy.

MyLostFish

11-16-2012

The color is fine and works well with the overall color scheme of the skin.

However, I wish they would do something differently with his hair instead of just recoloring his normal hair. A spunky faux-hawk would have been nice.

Muel

11-16-2012

the brown colour does seem a bit strange, maybe a different hairstyle would help if not recolouring
and the pants look kind of old fashioned ...
the skin now looks like someone with long brown hair wearing tight jeans ...

the bow and arrow look amazing though

the skin is unavailable atm, possibly they are updating it?

exe3

11-16-2012

I'd like to add my 2c that I think whatever voice alterations they made for the original release should be removed so that his voice doesn't sound all evil and corrupted when I assume this is a 'before corruption' type skin.

PauIifer

11-17-2012

Yeah, the skills for the skin do look amazing. Some voiceovers would be nice.