Bots can see through invisiblity....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FriendlyRaid

11-19-2012

Continues to happen, both on Dominion and Shadow Isles, has something to do with how the bots target their skills.

On Dominion, bots continually see through Akali's stealth. What typically happens is that I'll use stealth somewhere in the middle of the map away from any points, the bots will not have an Oracle's Extract and I won't be moving, I know I'm stealthed, just standing there. Then when the bots targeted ability comes back up they land it on me perfectly, then somehow this opens me up to more targeting even though I still haven't moved and am definitely stealthed.

On Shadow Isles I was playing as Teemo, near the middle of the map, sitting there stealthed and Malz bot happens upon me, comes and stands right on top of me, even though there is no way he can see me, and then starts using his targeted abilities on me. I just sit there to see what will happen and he kills me while I never broke stealth.

It has to do with either the way the bots target their skills, or the fact that bots can just "sense" when a player is around, like when you stand in the bushes near a Dominion control point in a bush and the bots just stand on the point even though they have no reason to, other than the fact that they just "sense" you.

I'm sure I'm the only person who gives two $h!t$, but it's kind of BS.

WyseWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

this has been a bug for a long time I honestly doubt riot will fix this

Quackas

11-19-2012

I have the same problem on twitch in SR, I am clearly invisible but shen bot can still Q me. Riot please fix, if i was a new comer to this game it would definitely put me off of using champions with cloaks (thinking they were unreliable).

Xenthian

11-20-2012

Had the same problem with Akali, kinda regret buying her as its hard to practice. Bots don't always see through the invisibilty, just seems to be random.

Find it annoying when I'm sat in the brush waiting to ambush, and they suddenly decide "we can see you"

Its maybe when a bot has the clairvoyance spell (not sure if its called that heh), and of course they are always aware of where you are (even if their not supposed to know) so they can pinpoint the spell.

Quackas

11-20-2012

I think the invisibility breaks when you are invisible and you walk into or out of a bush; not 100% sure but that seemed 2 b when they started attacking.