i cant play because lol dont want to start :( :( !!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BB TADI BOY

11-16-2012

ok guys , my problem is that League of Legends does not work because it tells me that there is an error occurried. then I try to fix the problem but it does not work, the loading screen with the patch APPEAR to me, when i click the '' play'' button, lol Decided to shut down the screen, and i repeat repeat repeat and repeat, but nothing to do: (,
I do not know what to do, Help please

Etamu

11-16-2012

Are you saying that when the LAUNCHER comes up you get an error, close it out and hit the PLAY button and the launcher goes away but the client never comes up?

If so that's EXACTLY what's happened to me, starting this morning. I've since then reinstalled, updated bios, everything.

Heeb Hefner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

That is also the problem I am having, hit the play button, don't get the login screen, but get an error window instead:

0002: mod/win/ClientWindow.dat [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032" errorID=2032]

Whatever the problem, I haven't been able to fix it either.

The Hitman zZ

11-17-2012

Same here, i hit the play button but the login screen does not appear, ive tried repair but that doesn't work. PBE works just fine though =/

Baxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Hitman zZ

11-17-2012

You haven't read what any of us have said have you baxe. T_T We aren't talking about the red play button, we are talking about the orange one before the client even loads.

Mythbrisam

11-17-2012

Havin the same problem since today, needs to get fixed like nowwww, i just bought zed Dx

Sondra

11-17-2012

Are you guys getting this same issue when you press the PLAY button?

http://postimage.org/image/807x51c0z/

The Hitman zZ

11-17-2012

I dont get that message sondra, I click on the orange play button, the window disappears and nothing happens. The client wont load.

Sondra

11-17-2012

Oh ok, yeah, the strange part is on my laptop, league works fine after the patch, but my desktop I'm using is having these problems. I have no idea why. :/

I'm really sad, I just want to play league and get back to my family.