Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Reinboom/Shop Devs: API for RecItems now? :O

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LETSPLAYARAM

01-10-2013

Quote:
Riot Reinboom:
The item shop loads all recommended json files it can find for a single character. It keeps all pages ready to display, but then only has the interface to display the first one in that stack. priority:true pushes it to the top of that stack. (We will likely add a drop down or something similar in the future).

The map ID thing is actually one of the things that may change in the future. What will likely happen though is I'll just make maps map to other maps.

And I made a quick script to generate out the IDs for you all. Here you go!:
[code]

[/code]

Or just add a Templates tab in the shop

Rhaban

01-16-2013

V2.3.0.5.2 Thresh
LoLStudio has been updated with the new champion Thresh and all the patch changes associated with it. You can use the launcher to update automatically. if you don't yet use LoLStudio you can go here (http://lolstudio.gamereference.org/?page_id=7) and download the ZIP with the software as well as the new data.

Abe Sapien

01-20-2013

Quote:
Wriggle:
I got a custom recommended item loadout to work Shrinking the json down to one line is not required. You can see the output of this in the attached picture. I included The Hex Core as a test, but it's unpurchasable.
Reinboom: The right window pane should probably also say "Special" for its price under the icon, like the left pane.
[code]{"champion":"Singed",
"title":"My Singed Builds",
"type":"Custom",
"map":"1",
"mode":"CLASSIC",
"priority":true,
"blocks":[
{
"type":"starting",
"items":[{"id":"1054","count":1}]
},
{
"type":"essential",
"items":[{"id":"3111","count":1},{"id":"3027","count":1},{"id":"3116","count":1}]
},
{
"type":"offensive",
"items":[{"id":"3152","count":1},{"id":"3001","count":1},{"id":"3151","count":1}]
},
{
"type":"defensive",
"items":[{"id":"3102","count":1},{"id":"3143","count":1},{"id":"3075","count":1}]
},
{
"type":"Pushing Itemset",
"items":[{"id":"3107","count":1},{"id":"3060","count":1},{"id":"3069","count":1},{"id":"3056","count":1},{"id":"3200","count":1},{"id":"3281","count":1}]
}
]
}
[/code]

Thank you Wriggle! My Monkey King is set up. =)

Rhaban

02-01-2013

V2.3.0.5.3 Season 3
Yay, season 3 is here and with it a new update with quite a few changes. All of it can be updated with the launcher or simply download the whole package again from the download section. To keep your existing item sets intact simply extract it over your existing installation.

lolstudio.gamereference.org (http://lolstudio.gamereference.org)

Delvan Krall

02-03-2013

Oooh. Nice tool! Thanks!

You just made my life easier, since I just tried the whole API thing by hand. Time consuming, but at least I got my sample ones working before I found your tool. :P

Rhaban

02-14-2013

2013-02-14: Data update for patch 3.02 is now live. Please download the full ZIP file from the download section. In order to preserve your settings, sets and statistics simply extract the ZIP to folder where your existing installation resides and overwrite the files.

rokkman

02-27-2013

Quick question, I can't seem to get this darn thing working properly. I've looked it over a few times and compared it to ones you guys have posted, but for some reason the item list just shows up blank in game. I made the path "D:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config\Champions\Renekton\Recommended\Recommended.JSON" and the code I made is listed below..

[code]{"champion":"Renekton",
"title":"Pro Renekton",
"type":"Custom",
"map":"1",
"mode":"CLASSIC",
"priority":true,
"blocks":[
{
"type":"starting",
"items":[{"id":"1054","count":1},{"id":"1055","count":1},{"id":"2003","count":1},{"id":"2044","count":1},{"id":"1001","count":1}]
},
{
"type":"lane",
"items":[{"id":"3134","count":1},{"id":"1011","count":1}]
},
{
"type":"core",
"items":[{"id":"3071","count":1},{"id":"3083","count":1},{"id":"3072","count":1},{"id":"3158","count":1}]
},
{
"type":"situational",
"items":[{"id":"3068","count":1},{"id":"3026","count":1},{"id":"3022","count":1},{"id":"3035","count":1},{"id":"3139","count":1},{"id":"3156","count":1}]
}
]
}
[/code]

Any help is appreciated, thanks!