Witch to buy?

Darius 25 39.06%
Talon 22 34.38%
Rengar 17 26.56%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Talon, Darius or Rengar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Beniman

09-03-2012

I cant decide witch to buy, please post why...

TeknoWizard

09-03-2012

Every single one is free next week. Try them all, and make some decisions for yourself based on what YOU like, not what people tell you.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Darius is OP don't get him.

mnun

09-03-2012

Why just those three? I'm assuming you're searching fir a top laner. Olaf is good for the role, and cheaper, shen, gangplank. Please be more specific...

Mich567

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
Darius is OP don't get him.
Good point.
GET DARIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MlgProIndian

09-03-2012

Well, If u wanna get a champ that is good for a while for his effectiveness, then get Darius. Be careful though, if you use him, then eventually you'll get bored with him and will feel like he's a waste. I have Talon, but i feel like he is decently item-dependent and he just doesn't have burst early game. I had bought him as my second 6300 ip champion and he was utter waste for me. I never used him after the first week of buying him. I feel there are stronger assassins out there. But, since i don't buy OP champs(RENGAR AND DARIUS), I'd go with Talon. He wasn't worth my money. Do definitely try em out as they are all free this week.

mnun

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MlgProIndian View Post
Well, If u wanna get a champ that is good for a while for his effectiveness, then get Darius. Be careful though, if you use him, then eventually you'll get bored with him and will feel like he's a waste. I have Talon, but i feel like he is decently item-dependent and he just doesn't have burst early game. I had bought him as my second 6300 ip champion and he was utter waste for me. I never used him after the first week of buying him. I feel there are stronger assassins out there. But, since i don't buy OP champs(RENGAR AND DARIUS), I'd go with Talon. He wasn't worth my money. Do definitely try em out as they are all free this week.
Lol not buying OP champs my ass. I don't see any champion as Overpowered unless they can one shot me from across the map. Darius hard counters all bruiser solo tops. Teemo rips him to shreds! Rengar can get outplayed quite easily. Don't let him burst you down early game, never go in for a 1v1 with this guy unless you pack some serious damage. Stop being a dingus Talon isn't meant to be a solo top he is a mid laner, he counters most ap carries idk why people play him top

TheDayOwn

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnun View Post
Lol not buying OP champs my ass. I don't see any champion as Overpowered unless they can one shot me from across the map. Darius hard counters all bruiser solo tops. Teemo rips him to shreds! Rengar can get outplayed quite easily. Don't let him burst you down early game, never go in for a 1v1 with this guy unless you pack some serious damage. Stop being a dingus Talon isn't meant to be a solo top he is a mid laner, he counters most ap carries idk why people play him top
That's because he USED to be a viable top. Push lane to gank mid. Sadly, that is no longer the case.

NoneLikeRob

09-03-2012

Darius is an excellent pick, and no, he is NOT OP like everyone tries to claim. I will say his ult is a little bit broken, but it doesn't have too high of a damage burst, it is pretty much Garen's ult that refreshes on kills.

Calibration

09-04-2012

I would get anyone but Darius he is a good solo top but in team fights he ends up stealing kills from the adc and that hurts the team in the long run unless your playing a premise group of friends that can coordinate