Was reading PBE notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreaducate

12-08-2012

Brutilizer: Armor Penetration reduced to 10 from 15

I get the Black Cleaver nerfs but seriously? Brutilizer is fine as is. People say "yeah its just the PBE blah blah blah" but I feel like unless we bring attention to it on the forums nothing ever gets changed sometimes.

Bruitlizer nerfs not needed thanks.

Edit:
Here's what I would like to hear from Riot, why do I still want to buy Brutilizer on champions i still don't realistically expect I'll upgrade it on? (IE some tops/junglers i play). Some particular champions might feel more inclined to upgrade it to something else earlier, but in my opinion you are leaving me with a worthless early-mid game item now. Brutilizer was an item I buy early on IF I'm snowballing and I doubt I'm unique in the case that I didn't often upgrade it till VERY late, if at all

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-08-2012

ALL that was ever needed was to make stats on Cleaver unique.

Toning down numbers was too much. Toning down Brutalizer was WAY too much.

They also toned down the wrong numbers. Bruisers stacked it for health and damage. As an Assassin main I only EVER built just one Cleaver in my builds. Now I'm getting nerfed for abusing absolutely nothing.

NoULyons

12-08-2012

How about instead of freaking out we see how the items are after they're changed? If the nerfs were too much then Riot will do something about it. Calm yourselves.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoULyons View Post
How about instead of freaking out we see how the items are after they're changed? If the nerfs were too much then Riot will do something about it. Calm yourselves.
Do you have any idea how long it took Eve to get buffed?

On top of that, do you have any idea how lazy (or maybe slow is a better word for it) Riot is?

Once they decided to do this, they aren't going to do anything about it for a LONG time. That's why people are freaking out. Because they know Riot isn't going to fix it.

The nerfs were too much.

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

the health on cleaver could be made unique passive.

its not the armor reduction passive, thats a problem. you can stack them, but its mostly a waste of gold, just to get the stacks faster.

the base stats on ghostblade are better than on the cleaver. stacking a ghostblade with a cleaver, for flat armor penetration and cooldown reduction is much cheaper and more gold efficient than just to stack cleavers. plus, it gives you the active.

the only reason, why cleaver stacking works in terms of gold is the health imo. ad casters need the health on the item, but if they made it unique passive like on the prospectors blade, there wouldnt be any sense in stacking it anymore.

Dreaducate

12-08-2012

Aids is killing too many people so lets nerf ***

Al3x4ndar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
It doesn't require to be Einstein to be able to do some basic math. Unless they drastically reduce Brutalizer's price with this nerf, you'll barely see it bought again. Brutalizer was never the problem, it was fine. As someone else above said, all they needed to do was make BC passive unique so that people doesn't stack it.

Dreaducate

12-08-2012

Quote:
This was exactly the type of post i was talking about. We could sit on our hands or we could actively try to change something...

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Nerfs were not needed to such an extent

skyrus5150

12-08-2012

Upvoted and bumped,

Assasins finally get an item according to their needs and guess what ?
NERF !

All they have to do is make the stats unique, not nerf it to the ground so that assasins become next to useless again.