Why riot.. Why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bactery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I was playing a ranked game... Dived a JAX (the bugs always happens with jax) then got DC (attempting to reconnect). Blaming my connection I found it was fine.. Just closed the game, then opened again, logged-in, and VUALA!, lobby screen.. Like I was not playing in any match. That was a match where I was winning, u always do something to me to make me lose Riot, why do u keep this? Y u no lemme play in peace? Y?
Please check that bug and give me back my -50 elo Please. And please, take off the nerfs on mine account, I'm so tired of it.

Bactery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

bump

VanillaCrunch

11-16-2012

It's not going to happen, It's not going to happen.

aimmy

11-16-2012

just happened to me bro

aimmy

11-16-2012

So this just happened to my team, we aced the enemy team and we were just about to get baron, and the game froze. saying attempting to reconnect.... so i restarted my client and game was gone. Im thinking some sort of hack from someone on the enemy team to expunge the game so they would not lose elo. one of my teammates will be posting the lolreplay.

Bactery

11-17-2012

yes, this so buggy, this game is about bull**** 50% of the times,

Joe Krake

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimmy View Post
So this just happened to my team, we aced the enemy team and we were just about to get baron, and the game froze. saying attempting to reconnect.... so i restarted my client and game was gone. Im thinking some sort of hack from someone on the enemy team to expunge the game so they would not lose elo. one of my teammates will be posting the lolreplay.

no it's just riot servers sucking the big one.

Que people saying we shouldn't complain because the game is free.