Ezreal

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Earthcore

Senior Member

10-07-2010

i have started playing ezreal this free week
i am having alot of fun playing him
and will probably buy him

but i find i dont do enough damage late game, i feel useless and underwelming
anyone know of a good build to use to stop this from happening?


Edit: i would love to have played him just once while he was god, just to see the difference


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MASE STUN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthcore View Post
i have started playing ezreal this free week
i am having alot of fun playing him
and will probably buy him

but i find i dont do enough damage late game, i feel useless and underwelming
anyone know of a good build to use to stop this from happening?


Edit: i would love to have played him just once while he was god, just to see the difference
that's because ezreal is underwhelming. buy ashe or tristana instead; save a bunch of IP and have a much more useful hero.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucid Dreaming

Member

10-07-2010

Brutalizer
Bloodthirsters
Last Whisper

Start with Doran's Blade ofc
You can also get away with Berserkers Greaves on Ezreal quite often


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Earthcore

Senior Member

10-07-2010

i was thinking of trying a full armour reduction build like..

greaves
last whisper
black cleavers
bloodthirsters
infinity edge


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JunkRamen

Senior Member

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASE STUN View Post
that's because ezreal is underwhelming. buy ashe or tristana instead; save a bunch of IP and have a much more useful hero.
baddie


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Contralize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2010

late game
ezreal does
alot of damage still.
if you have
built him
correctly y
ou will do alot of damage
at late game.
pce


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MASE STUN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
baddie
you've played like 3 games of ezreal dude


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Runkis

Senior Member

10-07-2010

i tought the same well. he doesnt output a low dmg really but.

get some armor pen and add a IE later on and it will feel sick;P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siegfryd

Senior Member

10-07-2010

Ezreal is still fun even if his damage output isn't super wtf omg hax.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MASE STUN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runkis View Post
i tought the same well. he doesnt output a low dmg really but.

get some armor pen and add a IE later on and it will feel sick;P
isnt this true of any physical dps carry? except more so since they have other utility spells as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfryd View Post
Ezreal is still fun even if his damage output isn't super wtf omg hax.
remarkably accurate actually. very truthy post.


123