Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team Looking for Mid & Top. Experianced and Dedicated Only.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talisid

11-20-2012

Name: Jason Slade

Mic(y/n): y

Role: Mid

Elo(Season 2 Highest and S3 Current): S2 - 1532 S3 - 1506 currently

TimeZone: Newfoundland Standard Time (East coast, GMT -3.5)

Availability: I work on a rotating shift, so it varies but I have good flexibility overall.

Past competitive history: Got Gold rated in ranked 5's last season but I've only played a couple of tournament matches.

Champion Pool: I own something like 106 champions. As far as the number of champions I play in my own role, its more like 5 or 6.

Why should we choose you over other people?: I'm passionate about this game and I'm always looking to improve and learn. I'm a solid player with very consistent performance with a focus on safe, solid play.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryzu

11-20-2012

Name: RyzuHD

Mic(y/n): y

Role: Top

Elo(Season 2 Highest and S3 Current): 1580/1481

TimeZone:GMT

Availability:All the time

Past competitive history: played go4lol/z33ks for the past 6-7 months with other teams

Champion Pool(How many champions do you have): All of the tops/junglers/supports