Team Looking for Mid & Top. Experianced and Dedicated Only.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyieve

11-17-2012

^

RoflcoptorPilot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Name: RoflcoptorPilot

Mic(y/n): Y

Role: Mid

Elo(Season 2 Highest and S3 Current): 1680, 1435

TimeZone: EST

Availability: Weeknights, weekends

Past competitive history: Go4LoL tournaments in S2 (won a few). Ranked LoL team S2 was 14something. Have been playing LoL since S1 began.

Champion Pool (I don't know how many I own, but I don't own ~15):
Primary: Orianna, Karthus, Ahri, Kassadin, Morgana
Secondary: Brand, Veigar, Talon, Malz, Cass, TF, Xerath
Tertiary: Anivia, Diana, Vladmir, Sion, Annie, Soraka

Why should we choose you over other people?: I'm more experienced than most other LoL players. I don't like to chit-chat on the mic during games/champ select. I don't rage at teammates; if we make mistakes, I prefer to keep quiet until after the match is over. I have played against top teams such as Counter Logic Gaming, and have experienced top tier competition. I'm reliable, and consistent.

MrTap

11-17-2012

Name: KAel

Mic(y/n):y

Role: mid

Elo(Season 2 Highest and S3 Current): 1744-1345(still seeding)

TimeZone: pst

Availability: any

Champion Pool(How many champions do you have): 80

Why should we choose you over other people?: Dedicated, good mechanically and I bring a positive attitude towards the game

Nyieve

11-17-2012

^ need more mids

Nyieve

11-17-2012

^

Armour7

11-17-2012

Name: Armour7

Mic(y/n): Y

Elo(Season 2 Highest and S3 Current): 1478 solo, 1398 team / S3 unranked(took a break after the failed grind to gold)

TimeZone: CST

Availability: m-f 7-11pm cst, can change if needed.

Past competitive history: Just team ranked que, but i have in other games Cal, ESEA, CEVO, around main exp.

Champion Pool(How many champions do you have): 55 champs and can get any if needed.
I main TF, Ryze, Karthus, Leblanc, Anivia, Galio, Diana. i own and use more but these are my favs.

Why should we choose you over other people?: Im active dedicated and i love competitive gaming! I was main in DoD, CS1.6, and CSS. I know this isnt FPS but i do understand how much practice it takes to win. I am all about teamwork and working on refining skills.

vaeeguar

11-19-2012

uhm, you kinda randomly unadded me? sup?

Giygas Reborn

11-20-2012

Name: Giygas Reborn

Mic(y/n): yes

Elo(Season 2 Highest and S3 Current): 1839/1580

Availability: Anytime for the most part.

Past competitive history: Been on a few teams, got to gold but havent played in any tournies.

Champion Pool(How many champions do you have): 68

Why should we choose you over other people?: I am a very consistent mid that has a competitive mindset. I know the games mechanics very well and have great map awareness.

Tankstaah

11-20-2012

Name: Tankstaah

Mic(y/n): Yes

Role: AP Mid

Elo(Season 2 Highest and S3 Current): 1530, no solo queue in S3 yet

Availability: Weeknights (except Friday usually) and Weekends

Past competitive history: I have played on multiple tournament teams in the past with decent success. I have played in IGN tournaments, Go4lol, and reddit tournaments.

Champion Pool(How many champions do you have): I play just about every single mid extremely well. I have every mid with 18k ip sitting around in case you need me to pick anything up.

Why should we choose you over other people?: I know the tournament scene very well. I understand that solo queue and team play are vastly different. I spend a lot of time watching the pros and learning new strats. I am a perfectionist and have fine tuned nearly every mid at some point in my career. I am very dedicated. I am a no bull****, no drama kind of guy. I can take it, I can give it. I understand that mistakes need to be and will be called out. There is no other way to get better. My number one goal in this game is to become a better player. I go into every game with the intent of getting something out. All this being said, I'm tons of fun and laid back when 100% seriousness isn't needed. I play frequently with platinum friends who are always willing to help out me and my teams. I am really looking forward to putting my energy and time into a new team. Please give me a shot in a tryout. I won't let you down.

Faefei

11-20-2012

Name: nancyyyy

Mic(y/n): yes

Role: mid lane (ap or bruiser)

Elo(Season 2 Highest and S3 Current): S2: 1772 S3: 1560

Availability: everyday

Past competitive history: lan tournament

Champion Pool(How many champions do you have): missing 14 champions

Why should we choose you over other people?: I don't rage and i'm good at snowballing. I'm looking for a team so that I can improve as a player