Dominion Test Group on the PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tortferngatr

11-20-2012

Voidlings proc Black Cleaver.

Just saying.

Also, my username on PBE is AperTortScience. I'm probably going to be on PBE for a while tonight.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroyok View Post
The passive is alright...but the stats are beastly! As it looks, it's a mix of Sheen and Glacial Shroud, the combine cost is only 640, the aoe slow field didn't seem particularly powerful, the aoe Sheen proc was pretty sweet...it's a good item for tanky derps or tanks who want armor, CDR, mana, and AP. Also, I'm sure it'd work out great on tankies who have area of effect abilities. I used it both on Skarner and Naut and it does what you'd think it does - make you tanky, give you mana, and make you hit harder.

When would you build it instead of Triforce? Haven't figured this one out yet, but for every beefy champ I've played so far that I would normally grab Triforce on, I would get the Fister instead.

Side note - Saw an EZ running Fist...not sure what he was trying to do, but I'd imagine his Q having an aoe affect would be lulzy...not to mention he'd be tankier.

Another observation - There are several more items that increase movespeed now, so movespeed quints, even a single one, will go very, very far.
You have made me happy Aroyok...+1

Demonite10

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortferngatr View Post
Voidlings proc Black Cleaver.

Just saying.

Also, my username on PBE is AperTortScience. I'm probably going to be on PBE for a while tonight.
Oh right...AD Malz is even more deadly this time around. The item Banner of Command increases the damage of minions by like 12% or something like that. It's a recommended item for Elise. My assumption is that it will work with Yorick and Malz as well. Again, I'm not a numbers guy and I also wouldn't be able to test it other than to eyeball it, but it would make sense(since it does work for Elise).

BeefJerkyHunter

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroyok View Post
Oh right...AD Malz is even more deadly this time around. The item Banner of Command increases the damage of minions by like 12% or something like that. It's a recommended item for Elise. My assumption is that it will work with Yorick and Malz as well. Again, I'm not a numbers guy and I also wouldn't be able to test it other than to eyeball it, but it would make sense(since it does work for Elise).
Damnit all...

Stark Midnight

11-24-2012

this is a great idea, when i go on the pbe im always playing against bots since im a dominion freak, i'll never turn to the dark side (SR) or is dominion the dark side :P.

TakoyakiGunso

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCWA Tigerbite View Post
How are you guys even getting in PBE. I get an over 9000 q line that says 45 minutes. An hour later it says 25 minutes.
Sometimes when it gives you that 9000 queue line, you can just cancel and try again and repeat and you'll get in.

Sorry that I haven't been around much even though I wanted to test some stuff out with you, completely forgot it was going to be holiday time so I was away from home and not a lot of time to get on into the game, but glad to see some people are still at it.

Rikukun

11-25-2012

I'll have to remember to join the chat next time im on the PBE. I would definitely love to test stuff for dominion, but it is too hard to by queueing up.

smXho

11-28-2012

with the new MS buff, would it be worthwhile to get item + elixir instead of item + boots now?

DiscworldDeath

11-28-2012

What Elixir?

Also, you still want boots, to escape/give chase, but you won't be penalized as much when you don't have them any longer.

smXho

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
What Elixir?

Also, you still want boots, to escape/give chase, but you won't be penalized as much when you don't have them any longer.
juicebox item, crystalline vial, that thing which can heal 3 click and recharge in fountain

but yea, after top fight, then i go home, buy boots (or buy boots, then revive)